• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Pythia

Pythia

Jewel in Dark

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 31 posts

RIAN JOHNSON, WRITER-DIRECTOR OF STAR WARS: THE LAST JEDI, TO CREATE ALL-NEW STAR WARS TRILOGY

http://www.starwars....=smc|1147744441

Disney developing live-action Star Wars TV series

https://www.polygon....s-marvel-disney

Edited by Pythia, 09 November 2017 - 05:56 PM.

fVIqN33Y_o.gif

Sig Credit: Atlas Kane

Jak Sandrow

Jak Sandrow

"Bring me a shrubbery!"

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 4,384 posts

giphy.gif

e6b0M1si_o.gifwEASNaou_o.png

Credit to snowprincess-artist.tumblr.com for the bio photo, and Kaalia Voldaren for the tags!

Pythia

Pythia

Jewel in Dark

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 31 posts

giphy.gif

Edited by Pythia, 09 November 2017 - 07:08 PM.

fVIqN33Y_o.gif

Sig Credit: Atlas Kane

Gray Raxis

Gray Raxis

Blind and Broken

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,304 posts

Oh man! If Disney does acquire the majority for fox then they will have rights back for X-men films and tv shows. That is the news that just keeps on giving.

Darth Kentarch

Darth Kentarch

Falling Avalanche

• Writers
  • 2,120 posts

We all knew they are going to make a movie every until its no longer profitable.

a8NYNoN.jpg

HEeh8Gn.pngOqqacne.jpgHvNL4lO.png

Jor Kvall

Jor Kvall

Character

• Character
  • 69 posts

Darth Kentarch There's no going back now. Star Wars is the new Marvel. There will be a new Star Wars movie every year until the end of time, because it will never NOT be profitable.

Episode VIII isn't even out yet and people already bought the merchandise for a creature they saw in the trailer for literally a second.

When we're all in retirement homes, sipping fruit through a straw while being neglected by our nurses, and Episode XXVII hits theaters, how much are we going to hate Star Wars?

deathwatch.png

Selena Halcyon

Selena Halcyon

Jedi Master

• Character
  • 1,348 posts

What this tells me is that Episode VIII is expected to be amazing.It also explains why he is not doing IX and JJ Abrams is.

Valiens Nantaris

Valiens Nantaris

Head Admin

• Administrators
  • 18,783 posts

17 movies in I like the Marvel series. Quality is not excluded by quantity. So long as they keep being good I'm all for it.

BBS8Bub.jpg

57wSzTY.png3cFUgUN.png1iYfC3H.pngWJCVATQ.png

Darth Malpherran

Darth Malpherran
  • Writers
  • 1,077 posts

Selena Halcyon

Indeed what this tells me is that they really like what Rian Johnson did with VIII, which makes me all the more interested to see what he did.

Valiens Nantaris

I just hope they go somewhere new with it. For TV there are so many genres they can import from great TV shows - police procedural, crime thriller, noire, political thriller - they can really exploit this TV tropes and make something unique! As for the new trilogy - well - obviously - KOTOR Trilogy confirmed ;)

hisshiss.png