OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To create a prize item for an upcoming SJO event
Image Source: http://www.chipandco...e-shirt-289304/
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A
Manufacturer: Order of the Silver Jedi
Model: Homely Holiday Sweater
Affiliation: Order of the Silver Jedi, Closed-Market
Material: Govath Wool, Protera Fibers
• A holiday sweater that provides minor blaster protection
Weight: 0.445 kg. ( 445 grams )
Resistances (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.)
- Blasters: Average
- Kinetic: None
- Lightsabers: None
- Other: None
• Comfy and current: Protera fabric was woven with Govath wool to craft a stylish and comfortable sweater that is easy to wear. This also provides the sweater with that is a cut above most in terms of protection. The Protera gives the user a moderate amount of protection against blasters.
• Prone to snags: The knitted design of this sweater can get caught on pointed objects or rough surfaces. This may cause some unsightly snags or may even lead to the sweater unraveling completely.
• While it offers enough protection to save one in a pinch, it’s not armor. More than a hit or two will most certainly damage the wool fibers and cause the sweater to break down. Any snags or holes in the sweater will also expose the user to damage. Very vulnerable to knives and ballistics.
• Not meant for battle -- this sweater is best suited for everyday street wear.
The Homely Holiday Sweater was created as a light-hearted item to share at the Silver Jedi’s Life Day festival. A cheerful, festive pattern was chosen to decorate the sweater, and features a BB units. It is surely a unique addition to any wardrobe. However, instead of simply knitting plain sweaters, they decided to give theirs a bit of a boost. The specialty yarn was created with Govath wool and Protera fibers – giving the textiles created with it a slight edge against blasters.
As the Protera fibers are not as strong as the typical woven fabric, the protective properties are greatly diminished. Just like any sweater, it is vulnerable to anything that may snag or damage the fabric. Any such snags or holes will expose the wearer to both the elements and attacks!
Edited by Valae Kitra, 10 December 2017 - 10:58 PM.