OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION:
- Intent: My character's small transport/freighter to RP.
- Image Source:Loronar E-9 Explorer craft. https://adamkop.devi...lorer-605529098
- Canon Link: http://starwars.wiki...xplorer/Legends
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Loronar Corporation http://starwars.wiki...nar_Corporation
- Model: E-9 Explorer
- Affiliation:Marina DeVoe's primary ship. http://starwarsrp.ne...7-marina-devoe/
- Production: Unique
- Material: Typical durasteel, shell skin remains same as original designed.
- Classification: Small Corvette transport/freighter.
- Length: 50 meters
- Width: 27 meters
- Height: 12 meters
- Weapons: None
- Armament: Low
- Defenses: Very Low
- Hangar: 3 speeder-bikes in hangar
- Maneuverability Rating: High
- Speed Rating: Moderate
- Hyperdrive Class: 0.9
STANDARD FEATURES :
- 6 x 2 person escape pods
- 1 fully equip Med Bay
- 2 airlocks on opposite sides
- 1 astro mech droid RU TK1213
- Long range interstellar communications
- High maneuverability
- Good agility
- extended range by addition of reserve fuel cells
- No offensive weapons
- No defensive weapons
- Average light armor
A previously owned Loronar E-9 Explorer craft in pristine condition was acquired by House DeVoe to have it undergo modifications to meet the requirements of a small sole piloted freighter/transporter. It was bought exclusively for Marina DeVoe; second daughter to Duke Kyle DeVoe.
Ship was commissioned to be stripped of offensive and defensive weapons as per Marina DeVoe's request. The Mariner IV is primarily used to explore and see the galaxy by Marina DeVoe while she earns credits to do so by working as a small shipper and transporting passengers to their destinations as pilot for hire.The Mariner IV is equipped with 2 airlocks, a medical bay and support equip that can perform limited rescue and medical assistance/transportation.
Ship has two main cabins forward, each with private head/shower and escape pods behind couches.
Each pod on the Mariner can accommodate 2 people in emergency conditions.
There are 4 more 2 person pods located around center hallway for crew and passengers.
The smaller 5 crew/passenger cabins, share a common head located in main hallway.
Mariner also has a Med Bay, Jacuzzi, and full galley.
Note center hub. Cannon turrets have been deleted which were located there.
It has been transformed to a full droid service bay.
Currently the Mariner IV has only one RU...TK-1213 astro mech droid.
The Mariner houses 3 personal speeder bikes in its lower bay.
Edited by Marina DeVoe, 11 January 2018 - 06:05 PM.