Spencer Australis

Spencer Australis

Raiz' Favorite

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 401 posts

Anzat_Skirmish.png

Hey all.

So recently, myself and Muyin Sur with permission of The Sith Empire admin team have recently been in contact with Mr Chris G, also known as Stephanie Swall, the faction owner of The Silver Jedi Order. We started to develop a story with Conor where a couple of Sith march on Anzat and get met on the battlefield by some Jedi who are defending the citizens from the attack via the Sith. 

This thread serves to allow members of both factions a chance to discuss ideas. We're working with the SJO as to not back them into a corner, I know they've just come out of a rough patch. We all just want a good story, nothing else.

So ugh, do your thing. Let's try and make the perfect story between the two factions.

Edited by Jyn Cvetkovic, 29 December 2017 - 08:42 AM.

Darth Imperium

Darth Imperium

Darth Imperium

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 55 posts

I am Muyin Sur. AKA Darth Imperium. I will the one leading the attack.

"Why settle for less than absolute victory? The object of war is not to settle.... It is to win!"

Mathias Zaren

Mathias Zaren

Knight Errant

• Character
  • 44 posts

Representing the Trade Council Order who resides nearby, I would be interested in taking up arms to defend the populace of Anzat. 

Malikar

Malikar

God of the Arena

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 11 posts

I'm down to hop in and... Stir the pot. :)

Kilrys Serccci

Kilrys Serccci

Character

• Character
  • 97 posts
As Kilrys has Anzati heritage, definitely be in for that

subjoricon_by_ebilmushroom-dbuusui.png

Seia Vorn

Seia Vorn

Lɪʙᴇʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 6 posts
Seia and the League of Voss shall rush to nullify an Imperial attack upon an innocent nation.

Darth Imperium

Darth Imperium

Darth Imperium

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 55 posts

The Jedi will fail.

"Why settle for less than absolute victory? The object of war is not to settle.... It is to win!"

Stephanie Swail

Stephanie Swail

Defender Of The Light | SJO FO

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,638 posts
Thanks for this Jyn Cvetkovic - as stated, the SJO have been through a tough time recently but are coming out now in a good place. Your communication and understanding has been brilliant.

The heroes need villains in the Star Wars saga, and this is a branch of good relations to TSE after the knee-jerk mess of Mirial and the invasions that didn't seem to end.

We, the SJO, are here to expand, to write and to make good stories with you all and I'm eager for this to lay good foundations for a new year on Chaos.

Please, get involved and voice any and all ideas and thoughts. :)

Spencer Australis

Spencer Australis

Raiz' Favorite

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 401 posts

Stephanie Swail

Like I said behind closed doors. I don't care about the past, I literally only care about telling a good story and that's why we all use Chaos at the end of the day is to tell a really cool story.

I also stated behind closed doors that I know that not everyone will get on with everyone. If you don't get on with someone, that's absolutely fine. All I ask is that we keep mutual respect between each other. Remember that this is to tell a story. If something goes wrong that the other guys do, just let me or Steph know and we'll handle it like responsible adults...adults.

What's an adult?

Darth Lykos

Darth Lykos

The Unseen Shadow

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,281 posts

Well, I'm interested in this. Anyone up for dancing? I'll bring the blade, you bring the blood and we'll paint a red picture. :P

9ccde23e36e763674797dabd75c58cde.jpg

KBqLk1J.gif

Darth Imperium

Darth Imperium

Darth Imperium

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 55 posts

Darth Lykos We can destroy them. 

Spencer Australis

Spencer Australis

Raiz' Favorite

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 401 posts

For fleeters!

We haven't forgotten you! We have got things for fleeters to do, that being fleeting above Anzat. However, we figured it probably best to set a limit or two otherwise the entire fleets will be turning up and that's actually scary because we both have some pretty large boom boom ships.

The agreement currently is that the maximum combind lengths of the ships brought can't max 15,000 metres. This can change if you all think it's a little low. However these are used is up to the main fleeters on both sides. If the fleeters want to work together in PM's or on discord, they can feel free.

Cheers guys :)

Darth Sarez

Darth Sarez
  • Character
    • Character Bio
  • 11 posts

I'm looking forward to this.

If anyone is willing to have a simple battle when this event erupts feel free PM me or let me know right here!

Aidan Moonrunner

Aidan Moonrunner

The Dead Man

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 342 posts
If a Sith wishes to put me in the grave again, I’d be happy to give them a shot.

Amaliya Darrena

Amaliya Darrena

Blue Leader

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 34 posts
SJO fleeters and pilots, let’s dance.

qSlQmEy.png

Arcanus Sunstrider

Arcanus Sunstrider

=] Last of a Dying Breed [=

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 499 posts

Mathias Zaren - I'll stand with my fellow Jedi, to ensure the innocent peoples of Anzat go unharmed.

Veylion Schism

Veylion Schism

Never Underestimate a Good Bottle of Whiskey

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 286 posts

I'm down! If any Sith wants to dance with Jerit, shoot me a PM!

Posted Image

Mythos

Mythos

God of the Infantry

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,402 posts

Aidan Moonrunner Do you have a Tango? 
Two Old Men in a Profession where men die young going at it? 

Asaraa Vaashe

Asaraa Vaashe

Who am I?

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 652 posts

I'm down for some Skirmishing fun, if anyone wants to duel or to bring in some troopers for a ground conflict :D

RC-0883

RC-0883

Iron Major Bunker

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 110 posts
Asaraa Vaashe Stephanie Swail

The Iron Empire offers the 81st Battalion to fight alongside SJO.

Jyn Cvetkovic

Edited by RC-0883, 22 December 2017 - 09:27 AM.