* * * * * 2 votes Open For Business Avatars GIF Stuff

• Please log in to reply
47 replies to this topic

Madison M. Maxwell IV

Madison M. Maxwell IV

『amadeus』

• Writers
  • 112 posts

TL;DR: I do the nice things! Ask me for the nice things!

By the 'nice things' I mean pretty avatar gifs, with GIF overlays of different effects for the ~ aesthetic ~. Got a whole bunch of 'em down below the cut, not in any particular order. At the moment, 5 are mine and 5 were done for friends/other writers.

If you dare... (More to be added)

You might be noticing a trend...

Anyways! I prefer this style much more for my avatars because it doesn't require sourcing gifs of the playbys themselves (Which can be hard if none exist, obviously) but, y'know, can still say they're gifs. Looks cool.

Normally I did these for friends but I'm starting to like making them more and more, so now we're at why I opened this thread;

I'm gonna start making them publicly, so just post a reply or message me with what you'd like done and I'll get back to you with something in a (hopefully) timely manner. I have a whole slew of effects that I recently acquired so chances are I'd have something you like that'll be wholly unique, especially because I don't like to use the same effect twice unless it's for a specific reason (or I really, really cannot find one that works). I definitely do not bite, so don't be shy if you'd like something done :D Though keep in mind I will probably go at these at my own pace... But I should be done within a week's at the latest. Unless something happens to me, in which case ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Madison M. Maxwell IV, 10 February 2018 - 05:37 PM.

scz5YgV.gif

the passage of time depends entirely on where you're standing. relativity theory… it's so romantic. but it's just so tragic too. 

Volkan Haran'jai

Volkan Haran'jai

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 9 posts
Madison M. Maxwell IV

Color me interested. I am seeking something with a stoney background with fiery cinders. Much appreciated if you do this. ^^

deathwatch.pngLNc1Be4D_o.gifHC2Ll3Qg_o.png

Madison M. Maxwell IV

Madison M. Maxwell IV

『amadeus』

• Writers
  • 112 posts

Madison M. Maxwell IV

Color me interested. I am seeking something with a stoney background with fiery cinders. Much appreciated if you do this. ^^

Sounds fun! Safe to assume you want it done to your current pic?

scz5YgV.gif

the passage of time depends entirely on where you're standing. relativity theory… it's so romantic. but it's just so tragic too. 

Rusty

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,102 posts

Ooh, I like. Any chance you can do something kinda like what I have now, but more...kinetic? I'm not really sure how to get more specific, aside from the fact that Rusty makes and uses absurdly powerful weaponry, so something maybe burny or explody. Doesn't have to use the same pic, it was just something I slapped on there. I'm a lot better at designing guns than graphic design, if you can't tell. 

I can build you a custom weapon for your troubles, if you'd like. 

Madison M. Maxwell IV

H0jjCJU.gif

Noah Corek

Noah Corek

Just an Old Soldier

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,945 posts

Madison M. Maxwell IV

I am for sure interested in it. 

Madison M. Maxwell IV

Madison M. Maxwell IV

『amadeus』

• Writers
  • 112 posts

Ooh, I like. Any chance you can do something kinda like what I have now, but more...kinetic? I'm not really sure how to get more specific, aside from the fact that Rusty makes and uses absurdly powerful weaponry, so something maybe burny or explody. Doesn't have to use the same pic, it was just something I slapped on there. I'm a lot better at designing guns than graphic design, if you can't tell. 

I can build you a custom weapon for your troubles, if you'd like. 

Rusty I could definitely do something like that! I can't tell, don't worry If you have a picture for me I'll see what I can whip up. I'm not sure if I'd have use for a custom weapon, but if you're offering I could probably put it to use!

I am for sure interested in it. 

Noah Corek Excellent evil laugh track just throw a picture my way that you'd like used and maybe an idea of what kinda effect you'd like (Or I could just go with it)

scz5YgV.gif

Lily Kuhn

Lily Kuhn

Phoenix

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 17,987 posts

Madison M. Maxwell IV

So much better than the stuff I do, if you could do something with something fiery to mine that'd be awesome, I can give you the PSD I used for this image, too, if you want/need it.

XXl6Wwd.png

Jaya Tandris

Jaya Tandris

Punch. When ineffective, punch harder.

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 83 posts

Those avatars look amazing. If you could do something fancy for this avatar, I would greatly appreciate it!

Darth Sabezt

Darth Sabezt

Immaculata

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 480 posts

Madison M. Maxwell IV Omg I love your avatars and I'm so glad you made this!

If possible I'd like an avatar made from this image with a grey background and a creepy static effect similar to this

Thankyou very much and wonderful work!

Edited by Vereshin, 06 January 2018 - 10:49 AM.

pUZZHq9.png

Madison M. Maxwell IV

Madison M. Maxwell IV

『amadeus』

• Writers
  • 112 posts

So much better than the stuff I do, if you could do something with something fiery to mine that'd be awesome, I can give you the PSD I used for this image, too, if you want/need it.

Lily Kuhn

Absolutely! The PSD would be super useful too, just shoot me a DM and we can figure out how to get it to me:D

Those avatars look amazing. If you could do something fancy for this avatar, I would greatly appreciate it!

Jaya Tandris

Mwahahaha, that'll do! I'll have something for you soon!

Madison M. Maxwell IV Omg I love your avatars and I'm so glad you made this!

If possible I'd like an avatar made from this image with a grey background and a creepy static effect similar to this

Thankyou very much and wonderful work!

Vereshin

Oooh I love doing static effects. Consider it done!:cool:

scz5YgV.gif

Rusty

Rusty

Purveyor of Fine Weaponry

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,102 posts

What I'm using now will work, probably.

Madison M. Maxwell IV

H0jjCJU.gif

Leira Rhys

Leira Rhys

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 35 posts

I am interested!

Could you make this image have little flickers of flame with it? Like the little sparks?

Thanks!

Madison M. Maxwell IV

tumblr_ozd31afub91vrwpdho1_400.gif

C9w4EqC.png9S9pfGo.gif

Roella Arwyn

Roella Arwyn

The Rose Always Has Thorns

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 57 posts

Madison M. Maxwell IV

do ur magic space dwarf.

POUU5eA.gif

whathaveidone.png

Saoirse Flynn

Saoirse Flynn

Crimson On Her Side

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 115 posts

Madison M. Maxwell IV

These are gorgeous. I'd love something for this avatar (sized/full version), either something fiery or a static design most likely but I trust your judgement. Thanks so much!

Edited by Saoirse Flynn, 07 January 2018 - 04:22 PM.

imageedit_86_6084262490.gif

Madison M. Maxwell IV

Madison M. Maxwell IV

『amadeus』

• Writers
  • 112 posts

I am interested!

Could you make this image have little flickers of flame with it? Like the little sparks?

Thanks!

Madison M. Maxwell IV

Leira Rhys

Absolutely! 

Madison M. Maxwell IV

do ur magic space dwarf.

P-Pardon? Space Dwarf?

urluckywebaes

Madison M. Maxwell IV

These are gorgeous. I'd love something for this avatar (sized/full version), either something fiery or a static design most likely but I trust your judgement. Thanks so much!

Saoirse Flynn

Mwahahhahaa, my judgement should not definitely be trusted!

I should have all the pending avatars done before tomorrow, I hope 

Edited by Madison M. Maxwell IV, 07 January 2018 - 04:50 PM.

scz5YgV.gif

Noah Corek

Noah Corek

Just an Old Soldier

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,945 posts

Madison M. Maxwell IV

My avatar is fine and something to do with war.

Ronan Vizsla

Ronan Vizsla

Ashes

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 119 posts

Yeah, okay. This is kinda awesome. Can you do one for me for this guy? This might be a fun one. But if you have the time and want to take a look, I am using Tom Hardy in Taboo as my playby.

Madison M. Maxwell IV

Posted Image

Srina Talon

Srina Talon

Eye of the Storm

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 491 posts

Madison M. Maxwell IV These are great! I LOVE your work GF! 

Edited by Srina Talon, 10 January 2018 - 09:00 AM.

SrinaTalon.gif

Ndwp2PN.gifConfed1.gif

Tathra Khaeus

Tathra Khaeus

𝔅𝔈ℌ𝔈𝔐𝔒𝔗ℌ

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 4,358 posts

Madison M. Maxwell IV

These look awesome!

If I could get something like maybe cracks(?) idk falling or washing over the page, not at a great density. But just enough?

Also if you could do something to make the eyes glow a bit. I'll take you out for dinner.

Matadorus_2.jpg

Here's the OG unedited variation of my playby for use at your leisure. C:

No rush!

Edited by The Matador, 10 January 2018 - 09:05 AM.

Madison M. Maxwell IV

Madison M. Maxwell IV

『amadeus』

• Writers
  • 112 posts

Yeah, okay. This is kinda awesome. Can you do one for me for this guy? This might be a fun one. But if you have the time and want to take a look, I am using Tom Hardy in Taboo as my playby.

Madison M. Maxwell IV

Ronan Vizsla I automatically love you for telling me your playby, 200% more useful! You're on the list!

Madison M. Maxwell IV These are great! I LOVE your work GF! 

<3333333

Madison M. Maxwell IV

These look awesome!

If I could get something like maybe cracks(?) idk falling or washing over the page, not at a great density. But just enough?

Also if you could do something to make the eyes glow a bit. I'll take you out for dinner.

Matadorus_2.jpg

Here's the OG unedited variation of my playby for use at your leisure. C:

No rush!

Oooooh I definitely have ideas for that, The Matador, What an interesting idea, I'll definitely have fun with this one...

-

Just an update, I have quite a few of these done (But I've had a brutal time of it at school...) But the good news is that after today I'll be free, so expect a slew of your avatars to come in the next day or so!

Edited by Madison M. Maxwell IV, 10 January 2018 - 09:30 AM.

scz5YgV.gif