Multi-purpose Assault Armor
- Intent: To submit an Armor Set for the Order of Ren, this combatant attire is to be a multi-purpose, special operations and tactical compliment to the Knight of Ren's very diverse roles within the First Order and can be utilized by any associated with the Order of Ren.
- Image Source: Click here & Here.
- Canon Link: N/A.
- Restricted Missions: One man can change the Galaxy with a blaster bolt in the right place.
- Primary Source: Armor, Armour of Ren.
- Manufacturer: The Order of Ren, The First Order Security Bureau (FOSB).
- Model: FO-07K Multi-purpose Assault Armor.
- Affiliation: The Order of Ren, The First Order.
- Modularity: Though this attire comes in separate parts, they have been designed to be integrated into one another and otherwise vacuum sealed to ensure the users personal oxygen stores are not wasted during which the micro-shielding is in place across the helm. The Helm may be removed and neglected yet at the expense of the vaccum seal and the wearers ability to traverse into otherwise inhospitable territories.
- Production: Limited, (The Order of Ren).
- Material: Turadium, Armor-Weave, Plasteel, Fiber-mesh Underlay, Faraday Cage.
- Classification: Multi-Purpose Armor.
- Weight: Heavy - 10Kg's (Full Body Set).
- Lightsabers: Average.
- Ion/Energy Weapons: Very High.
- Blasters: High.
- Kinetic: Average.
- Explosive Ordinance: Low.
- Force Imbued: The Wearer's abilities being amplified in the field of Tactus Otium (Force Sense, Precognition), as well as Altus Sopor (The Ability to hide ones presence within the Force from others).
- Faraday Cage: The Armors underlay has been designed to negate the effects of electrical disturbances such as ion weapons fire and EMP blasts dealt to impair electronics or tactical equipment. Through the use of anti-ion mesh and ceramic plating, a Faraday cage has been introduced to the armor in order to absorb and reduce the effects of such weapons.
- Biorestorative Underlay: An armor enhancement designed to amplify or "boost" the restoration of the natural body's healing process. While neglecting external medicines, the user's revitalization through rest & relaxation is significantly more so than the standard troopers recovery in down times of combat and active service.
- TCB-42 Infiltration Droid: Designed by the First Order Core of Imperial Engineers to capitalize on special forces infiltration and service behind enemy lines, the Order of Ren have been provided with these little pesky units for which come attached to the back of the Upper body's plating. When required to move into action, the Droid detaches and pursues the orders given to it by those in the field.
- Micro-Shield Emitters: Sealing the helm in a vacuum to escape the dangers of the wearers surrounding atmosphere, where this feature is activated, the attires respiratory systems kick into play to ensure the life support and ease of breathing in otherwise life threatening terrain (Space, uninhabitable planets etc).
- Tactical HUD: A Reconnaissance and tactical data readout triggered via the helm's exterior toggle to the right side of the head, the user can opt to display a HUD for which will flare to life beneath the Visor, distinguishable only from within the helm and displaying atmospheric and individual data readouts designated by the helms line of sight and sensory focus.
- Internal Communications Link: A tool provided by the First Order Security Bureau for the sole use and communication of the wearer of this tactical head piece, the encryption codes for which are secured across key security channels for the First Order allow the Ren to communicate across a broad range of desired First Order personnel during combat and reconnaissance missions.
- Visual/Audio Receptors: Sensory enhancement modeled to aid in the hearing of external noises and communications across otherwise inaudible distances as well as the ability to record and transmit audio data from the helm to the First Order Security Bureau for data analysis and debriefing.
- Internal Repiratory System: Sustaining life support to the Helm and lungs of the wearer in order to provide sustenance in otherwise un-breathable atmospheres such as space or uninhabitable worlds.
- Combat Bandoleer: Providing the user with additional ammunition reserves for their desired firearms or explosives arms carrying, this bandoleer can be strapped across the torso or otherwise around the waist negating the use of a utility belt for favor of fire-arms support.
- Utility Belt: Known for their excess of versatility with regards to personal armaments and combatant possessions, this utility belt comes with a range of devices, (Field Medical Bag, Field Rations, Utility Multi-tool, Anti-Security Spike, Flare-gun with two additional shots as well as various compartments for additional stocks and chosen preserves).
- SB-U01 Wrist Datapad: Built into the left forearm/Gauntlet, this device designed by the First Order Security Bureau has been fitted to the tactical attire for the aid of the Ren's traversing the known galaxy and keeping with consistent analysis of the battlefield. In conjunction with the Tac Helm's internal commlink, the two devices capitalize on the wearers feed back to the Order of Ren through secured channels, can be tracked and otherwise watched over by their superiors for continued briefing over their intended missions and enemy encounters.
- Mag-Boots: Better explained through the application of a Magnetic Clamp installed within the Greaves of each foot, this feature ensures the stable footing of the user in zero-gravity environments. Their employment can be best capitilzed upon during the infiltration of space faring vessels or otherwise moons with a very low atmosphere.
- Combat Effective: Built for maximum Combatant Effieciency, this Attire sports a range of special features and modifications meant to capitalize on the Order of Ren's already diverse training regiment to make them truly formidable out in the field, behind enemy lines and taking the battle to those who would otherwise oppose the First Order and the Will of the Supreme Leader; this armor set is extremely verstile and adaptable to a broad range of environments for which the Order of Ren are expected to traverse.
- Force Imbued: Using the alchemical techniques of the Sith and Darkside Practitioners to corrupt and manipulate the presence of the Force throughout the materials used to create such armors, the Order of Ren has ensured the empowerment of their elite warriors through the influence of Sieger's dominion over the Force strengthening the arts of Tactus Otium (Force Sense, Precognition), as well as Altus Sopor (The Ability to hide ones presence within the Force from others).
- Biorestorative Underlay: Arguably the most significant feature of this armor set when not in active combat or hostile action; downtime for each soldier or elite warrior wearing this armor will undergo a significant boost in physical recovery and properties such as stamina rejuvenation and the natural healing process. External medicines do not aid this process at all and foreign bodies introduced to ones recovery can even result in hindering the effects of the Biorestorative Underlay.
- Micro-Shield Emitters: An added feature specifically for the Helmet in which the Visor can be entirely vaccum sealed and the wearer's oxygen supplied through the armors respiratory systems, this allows for a range of environments to be traversed, explored and otherwise ventured upon.
- Ion/Emp Resistance: Thanks to the inclusion of a Faraday Cage underlay, the battle attire as a strong resistance to immobilizing energies and displacement weapons that would otherwise seek to short circuit any electronics or stun the wearer.
- High Profile & Heavy Plated: Given the nature of Turadium, the internal Faraday Cage and numerous added modifications and special features encompassed within this armor set, the general weight of this full body suit is considered heavier than most and can lead to stifling mobility for those not already invested in the practice and burden of such weighted armors.
- Force Impairment: Due to this Armor type being Force Imbued and the general nature of those typically going into duty wearing such an attire, the added strengths in which have been offered through force imbuement are susceptible to Force nullifying techniques or artifacts, creatures or objects. Ysalamiri for example will render all added force empowerment void within the presence of such creatures.
- Points of Weakness: Most vulnerable in area's of neglected or otherwise impossible reinforcement such as behind the knees, under the arms, around the throat and directly against the helms visor in the absence of Micro Shielding. These key points can be targeted and exploited by key high profile and specially crafted weaponry such as lightsabers and strengthened melee arms.
- Medicinal Consequences: Due to the Bio-Restorative Underlay and it's enhancement effects over the natural body, any foreign bodies received such as medicinal, alcoholic or synthetic stimulants will be rejected by the sentient body and may result in symptoms related to overdose/excessive consumption of medicinal or creative substances. Can be fatal.
Through the demand of Sieger Ren, the Supreme Leader of the First Order has sanctioned the priority of the Order of Ren to coordinate efforts alongside the First Order Security Bureau's research and development branch in order to create an upper tier factory line of high profile full body armor sets for the use of the Disciples, Knights and Masters of the Order of Ren to utilize through-out their duty to his vision of Peace and Security through Power and Authority across the terrorist and uncivilized nations of Galactic society today.
Graced with being a high priority for the Research and Development teams working under the Knights of Ren, the Project has been reworked with a wide variety of assorted modifications, accessories and functions to serve in the Order of Ren's very diverse needs in the field of practice. As with any battle or combatant attire, the first priority is the safe keeping of the user. Strong and expensive materials have been used, adding weight yet also high resistances to expected dangers when placing ones self ahead of the enemies of the First Order. Ranged weapons such as Blaster Rifles and lightsabers, the arms of which the Ren are known to combat in the hands of the Jedi have been kept privy to the workings of this full body protective suit; additionally the Biorestorative Underlay offers advanced physical healing parameters encouraging the natural bodies revitalization and restorative process in the Ren's downtime and absence of combat as well as foreign bodies (medicines) intervening with the natural response to rest and relaxation.
Thanks to the First Order Security Bureau's research and development efforts with cybernetics, the advance modifications embedded within this combatant attire come included with an internal respiratory system that works in conjunction with the helms micro-shielding emitter. Sealing the wearer from contact with the outside environments, the respiratory system may then kick into action and provide a sealed and consistent supply of oxygen for the duration of twelve hours. Thanks to this asset provided within the armor, the wearer can venture out into otherwise uninhabitable and dangerous environments for said duration of time, unaffected as long as the micro-shielding remains intact and the seal undisturbed.
Thanks to the use of Turadium, the combatant attire while being weighed down by the dense metal has benefited from it's greater defense against energy weapons, offering a greater resistance to the blows of Lightsabers than most standard materials. Designated a Heavy Classification of Armor created for the Order of Ren by the FOSB, the number of attires having been financed and subsequently created are limited to the number of Ren currently enlisted within the Supreme Leader's service.
Edited by Brennan Cabrol, 15 January 2018 - 01:11 AM.