Codex Location Contest VI
Their Finest Hour: Cities in Wartime
- This contest is open to anyone. Any Codex Judges, Staff members, or community members who want to help judge should let me know ASAP, and won't be able to enter the contest themselves.
- Each writer can submit a maximum of three entries.
- The contest opens immediately and will run until January 19th. Winners will be announced on January 21st.
- Entries must be new, approvable location submissions with 'Location Contest’ in the title.
- These locations should be population centers (large town, metropolis, space station, small moon, neighborhood, etc.) that have been affected by war, directly or indirectly.
- These locations should be linked in some way to any completed Invasion, Rebellion, or war-themed Dominion.
- Once approved, entries will be judged on quality, effort, and how well they tie into the uniqueness of the Invasion, Rebellion, or Dominion.
- Without completing the Force Nexus objective, add a major Force Nexus to a new location or planet, or any previously approved location or planet submitted by you, OR
- Receive a pre-made elite fortress on a planet of your choice, OR
- You may submit a balanced species whose members are all Force-sensitive or completely Force-dead.
Runner-Up Prize (x3-4, depending on final scores)
- Without completing the Force Nexus objective, add a minor Force Nexus to a new location, or any previously approved location submitted by you, OR
- Receive a pre-made secret hideout on a planet of your choice.
Note that all prizes must be claimed within six months of receipt.
Edited by Lanter Kells, 08 January 2018 - 11:03 AM.