OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a personal weapon for Lothar Lundgren.
- Image Source: N/A
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A.
- Primary Source: N/A.
- Manufacturer: Lothar Lundgren
- Model: Odiiran.
- Affiliation: Individual Character Name (Lothar Lundgren.)
- Modularity: No.
- Production: Unique
- Material: Durasteel, energy crystal, hilt materials.
- Classification: One/Two Handed Sword.
- Size: Large
- Weight: Heavy
- Force-Imbued: This is a force-imbued blade.
- Hand Crafted: Lothar Lundgren handmade this weapon just for himself.
- Force-Imbued: Lothar has force imbued Odiiran, giving the blade a glowing white hue.
- Very Sharp: Like most other force-imbued weapons, Odiiran is quite sharp. The blade is slow to dull as well.
- Heavy: Odiiran is a heavy blade. Any species smaller than a Valkryi would struggle wielding the blade one handed.
Lothar Lundgren forged and imbued this blade himself, with some help from Thorve Emberfall, the lead blacksmith for the Je'daii Order. Lothar created this blade to complete one of his Trials for the Je'daii Order, which he needs to do in order to continue onto the next step of Je'daii Ranger. The Valkryi meditated on the blade after forging it, connecting the blade, the energy crystal within, and himself all together. This is where the white hue emanating from the blade originates from. The most notable limitation of this blade is it's weight. A being smaller than Lothar would have extreme difficulty wielding the blade one handed. Odiiran will be Lothar's primary weapon, as it bears resemblance to a traditional Valkryi weapon.
Edited by Lothar Lundgren, 13 January 2018 - 01:54 AM.