OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A pirate boat
- Image Source: Sanya Val Swift | https://www.pinteres...54062368636187/
- Canon Link: Maka-Eekai L4000 Transport
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: Maka-Eekai L4000 Transport
- Manufacturer: Gallofree Yards, Inc.
- Model: Modified Maka-Eekai L4000 Transport
- Affiliation: Smallgrin Ben
- Production: Unique
- Material: Starship Components
- Classification: Modified Transport
- Length: 66 meters
- Width: ~40
- Height: ~40
- Armament: High
-  Dual Laser Cannon Turret (aft)
-  Ion Cannons
-  Turbolasers
-  Empion mines
- Defenses: Average
- Hangar: Very Low: 0
- Maneuverability Rating: Average
- Speed Rating: High
- Hyperdrive Class: Average: 2
- Communications Array
 Connor Net Launcher
- Modifications: the armament additions and engine upgrades allow the ship to hit hard and fast before jumping away, which is ideal for the pirate's purpose.
- Coverage: all weapons save the aft turret can only aim forward, leaving the Lib vulnerable to attacks from other angles.
- Reliability: the modifications are not perfect and certainly not industry standard, which means the ship's systems are compromised as a result, prone to failure and require longer repair times.
When Smallgrin Ben first took to piracy he stole a Gallofree transport from a dock, threw the owner on board out an airlock, and promptly began to make modifications. As he gained crew members, he also gained various parts from salvage. First he added larger engines, then he removed the side-mounted laser turrets and replaced them with pod-like contraptions to hold the ion cannons and a turbo lasers. The reactor doesn't always handle these new additions well, but who needs a reactor anyway? He's also given it a nice new paint job. No doubt he will make further upgrades as time progresses.
Cargo Capacity: 410 metric tons
Consumables: 6 months
Edited by Smallgrin Ben, 13 January 2018 - 03:28 PM.