OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
• Intent: A former GIA speeder bike to be used by Danni Arden
• Image Source: http://us.lalalay.co...t-in-the-shell/ - FromPress report
• Canon Link: N/A
• Restricted Missions:N/A
• Primary Source:N/A
• Manufacturer: Galactic Intelligence Agency; now dissolved.
• Model: GIA-DA 05; Danni Arden's bike model code
• Affiliation: Danni Arden
• Modularity: No
• Production: Unique
• Material: Durasteel frame / titanium hull / speeder and electrical components
• Classification: Speeder bike
• Role: Personal transport
• Size: 3.4m long
• Weight: Light
• Minimum Crew: 1
• Optimal Crew: 1
• Propulsion: Repulsorlift
• Speed: Very Fast
• Maneuverability: High
• Armament: None
• Defenses: None
• Squadron Count: None - 1
• Maneuverability Rating: High
• Passenger Capacity: 1
• Cargo Capacity: Holster for rifle to the rear
+ Retractable wheels allow Danni to ride manually over uneven or dangerous terrain
+ Very fast and agile, able to traverse terrain with great speed and not as cumbersome or heavy as a speeder or other land vehicle
- No armour or defenses, relying only on driver skill to avoid danger
- Weather can affect the bike, and the electrical components will not be safe in wet conditions for example
- Not a bike used for flight or high altitude navigation – only a foot or so above the ground
The GIA bikes were used by agents to cross areas of Coruscant in quick time and a direct route from A to B. Agile enough to move through tight streets or areas and even through crowds, the bikes were far greater in situations than speeders and ships, but they had no arms or defense; it was down to the rider to keep themselves safe.
Danni used a bike which was stored and carried in her ship, the ‘Red Sparrow’, so she could be free to travel across most places by air or ground. There is a holster in the rear for her rifle when riding.
Now she has "borrowed" back her ship, the bike remains in the hold for her use.
Edited by Danni Arden, 26 January 2018 - 09:41 AM.