OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To make a standard component for ships and vehicles
- Image Source: N/A
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source:
- Manufacturer: Saotome Foundry
- Model: Saotome Protection System
- Affiliation: Company Name(s) (Sasori and Subsidiaries)
- Modularity: Mass-Produced. (Anyone.)
- Sasori Inth
- Modularity: Designed to go on Saotome ships and vehicles or even within facilities
- Strong Stun Effect: Designed to repel and knock out anything that could be a threat. THe strength is adjustable for different species but it isn't meant to kill... though higher levels (stunning and making a rancor think twice would be dangerous for a human)
- Range: There is no real range, it is on contact
- Faraday Cage: A small thing but if you are able to be insulated from high levels of energy then you could resist and get through it.
- Force requirement: A connection to maintain the protective qualities of the inth metal within the lattice. The effects of voidstone/steel, myrkr and vong biots or other nullification properties can disrupt and take away the effects
Designed to be a standard countermeasure for Saotome ships and vehicles. The stun panels are not very special just made to crisscross a ship or vehicle. Once activated they will shock anyone in contact of them and it can be painful. The voltage is high while the amps are low, so it might not kill or stop the heart but it is going to make you wish it did. Saotome's engineers have worked on it so it can be applied to just about any ship or vehicle they make from starfighters and capital ships to prevent mynocks from getting on to vehicles for enemy soldiers. Further engineering to make it so this doesn't replace the hull plating but it more of an addition to it. Something that won't get in the way and can add a silver sheen to the ships.
Edited by Anaara Clandestine, 14 January 2018 - 04:20 PM.