OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A pirate
- Image Credit:
- Role: Corsair
- Links: N/A
- Age: 20
- Force Sensitivity: NFU
- Species: Togorian
- Appearance: Blue skin, yellow eyes, and black fur.
- Name: Mane
- Loyalties: Corsairs of Cato
- Wealth: Whatever his share of the plunder might be.
- Notable Possessions: Cybernetics, Vibrosword, portable shield
- Skills: Close Quarters Combat
- Personality: Usually in a state of depression or rage. Wild mood swings are common as are moments of odd introspection. A mercurial man at best.
- Weapon of Choice: A vibrosword
- Combat Function: Mane is a fearsome, cybernetically-enhaced warrior. He is extremely fast, but typically fights with little to no armor.
Mane was enslaved by the Sith at a young age and eventually sold to the Iskalloni. Ripped from his parents, the Iskalloni forced him to undergo extensive cybernetic replacements. They removed the lower half of his body entirely. He was forced to process their highly toxic waste, which turned his skin a sickly blue.
He managed to make a harrowing escape - at the cost of both hands and an entire arm. By some miracle, Smallgrin Ben picked him up on a trashheap of a planet. Mane was nearly dead. The medical droid stated that Mane's immune system was poisoned beyond repair and that it was unlikely he would survive to see 30.
The despondent Mane now lives on in expectation of a slow, humiliating death as his body degrades.
Edited by Smallgrin Ben, 14 January 2018 - 12:46 PM.