OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent:To sub a set of armour for the Sovereignty's elite Marine forces and the upcomaing 'AECO' special forces teams.
- Image Source: Image | Image Source
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Barabian Systems
- Model: SACO-2
- Affiliation: The Sovereignty
- Modularity: No
- Production: Minor
- Stygian-Trisprismatic Polymer
- Thermoguard Bodyglove
- Magnetic Seal - Environmental
- Enviro Filter
- Comm Unit Scrambler
- MFTAS (Multi-Frequency Targeting and Acquisition System)
- Flash Guard Visor
- Temperature Regulator
- Electro-Photo Receptor
- Internal Dygian Coolant (used to significantly lower heat signature)
- Telesonic Audio Pickup
- Classification: Multipurpose
- Weight: Average
- Resistances (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.)
- Blasters (And other plasma type weapons): Average
- Kinetic: Average
- Lightsabers: Average
- Environmental: Average
- Jack of all Trades: The SACO-2 model armour has solid protection against most kinds of damage, giving ample survivability.
- Under the Shadow: This armour's pseudo-stealth systems and heat signature dampening make a user of it harder to detect than normal.
- Master of None: Although it has quite spread defenses, the SACO-2 is unable to give serious defense against particular damages, and more specialized weapons could punch through much more easily.
- Weak Points: Though the Polymer plates on the armour provide the full protection of the SACO-2, it is mostly uncovered and only has a bodyglove to protect the wearer.
Designed in secret on request, the SACO-2 was intended for clandestine operations by Sovereignty Intelligence operatives in enemy or foreign territory. As time went on, another set of armour would take this role instead, and the SACO-2 was redesigned for a different purpose as battle armour for the new Sovereignty Marines' special forces initiative. The intent was for an operator of the armour to be able to land in enemy territory and stay for extended periods of time, carrying out deep recon and surveillance operations.