OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To make a RP involving the Tomb
- Image Credit: http://www.look4ward...st-sealed-door/
- Canon: No
- Structure Name: Tomb of Jedi Knight Kroran
- Classification: Tomb
- Location: Tython
- Affiliation: Jedi Order
- Accessibility: The Tomb is situated in a remote part of Tython away from any form of civilization even the Jedi did not go near the large Tomb out of respect of the one who rests inside of it. The Tomb was sealed for thousands of years and only one strong enough in the Force could open the two large doors that prevent any non force sensitive beings from entering.
- Security: While the outside of the Tomb is peaceful with little security the inside of the Tomb is filled with various traps of different types, such as but not limited to are Dioxis filled chambers, Motion activated battle droids and many others.
- Description: The Tomb when first erected was a beautiful sight to see as it was made out of precious metals such as gold which was requested by Kroran who appreciated the fine arts. However over the thousands of years of laying dormant the Tomb's exterior has deteriorated with much of the structure being retaken by the wild life, once a shining golden Tomb now simply another ruin in Tython. One could mistaken the structure as a hill from glance.
POINTS OF INTEREST
The large doors that lead to the rest of the large Tomb show two jedi knight's in the Soresu pose facing one another, their saber's we're decorated in precious gems from blue and green. And when activated using the Force these Gems would glow imitating the igniting of a Light Saber. However to get to the Doors one must first traverse through the large courtyard filled with beautiful flowers and natural springs.
The Tomb was first erected in 3000 BBY on the Planet of Tython, after Kroran who was a Sith Pure Blood had a vision of the Sith's extinction. To protect his species Kroran would place himself in Cryostasis where the Tomb would then be built around him for several years. Until it was finally completed the two golden doors that led to the Tomb finally being shut for thousands of years with no Jedi or Sith attempting to awaken him. The Tomb gradually over time had much vegetation grow over it making it's location even more secret as not even the locals can seem to find it as the exterior now resembles a large hill and not a Tomb.
Edited by Kroran, 14 January 2018 - 11:34 AM.