wllDPsEl.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To aid and stimulate roleplay for Tenzin Olcron
  • ​Image Credit: Juan Pablo
  • Role: Sidekick Role and Militant Aid
  • Links: Droid Link

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

• Model: Droid Link
  • Appearance: The droid is shaped as if it is a humanoid, black in color, however the main distinct features are his 6 eyes.
  • Name: Khoda
  • Loyalties: Tenzin Olcron
  • Notable PossessionsDual Lightsabers
  • Personality: Khoda is a loyal and friendly bot.He is well known for his uncomfortable dry humor.His loyalty to his new friend Tenzin Olcron is larger than even his old master.He wants to help explore the world and protect the name of the Jedi.With his non-sentient background, he wants to prove that non-sentient beings are equal and prove just as great as a purpose as Sentient Beings.
  • Combat Function: Khoda has a lot of combat programming and weapons within his robotic suit.He prefers to enter into lightsaber combat, but he loves to show off his internal weaponry and act as if it is the force.When in combat Khoda plays defense to determine an opponents strengths and weaknesses.He will even pick the type of Lightsaber Combat Form to counter his opponent. 

Dual lightsabers

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Chapter I: The Prototype
Chapter II: The Upgrade
Chapter III: The New Master
Chapter IV: The Unorthodox Jedi

Edited by Tenzin Olcron, 16 January 2018 - 03:17 PM.

Whisper

Whisper

Lean, Mean, Slicin' Machine

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 65 posts
Hello there! I shall be your Codex Judge, this day. Please give me some time to read this over and gather my thoughts. If you have questions or concerns in the meantime, please do not hesitate to give me a ping. :)

Whisper

Whisper

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 65 posts

Tenzin Olcron

Before we get to anything else in this submission, it is using the wrong template. Please convert it to the Droid Companion NPC template.

Once this is done, we can address my other concerns.

Tenzin Olcron

Tenzin Olcron

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 20 posts

All Fixed!Ready to fix your concerns.

Whisper

Whisper

Whisper

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 65 posts

Tenzin Olcron

Right. Before anything, a droid NPC requires a Factory approved or canon droid model. The link you provide leads to an archived Factory post that was never judged, it seems. I'm going to require either a Chaos canon or canon droid model before we continue. If you like, I can archive this until you get a Factory submission, if you would like to go that route.

Tenzin Olcron

Tenzin Olcron

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 20 posts

Okay That would be great, I thought I put it in the Pre-Factory to get reviewed and that's why it was put into the factory.Should I re-put it in the pre-factory?

Whisper

Whisper

Whisper

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 65 posts

Droid submissions ready for judgement go here

Tenzin Olcron