OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Create a freighter usable by the Jedi Academy Network
- Image Source: Heart Of The Giant: Ganymede Freighter Aphelion 1 by ArtOfSoulburn
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Galderra Royal Treasury
- Model: JT-G
- Affiliation: Jedi Academy Network
- Production: Mass-Produced
- Material: Durasteel (Hull/Structure)
- Classification: Freighter
- Length: 50m
- Width: 15m
- Height: 25m
- Armament: Average - 2x Dual Turbolaser Cannons, 1x Proton Torpedoe Launcher
- Defenses: Moderate
- Hangar: Very Low: 1 Fighter (1 single starfighter not more than 13 meters long)
- Maneuverability Rating: Low
- Speed Rating: Average
- Hyperdrive Class: Average: 2
Standard Freighter Systems
Long-Range HoloNet Communications
Triple-Standard Fuel Capacity
Large Empty Space - Adjacent and seperate from the cargo bay, this room can be used for meditation, lounging, entertainment or other sports.
Pressor Field - Allows the single fighter bay to eject the fighter like an escape pod for quick escapes
- Anticoncussion Field - Increases the integrity strength of the ships hull and structure, allowing explosions on the ship to be easily contained and not effect the rest of the ship.
- Fuel Capacity - The ship is destined for long hauls, hitting almost the farthest any freighter can without refueling.
- Anticoncussion Field - The field must be deactivated if the freighter wants to utilize the full power of its weapons. When in defensive mode, the Anticoncussion Field should be activated. When in offensive mode, using the Anticoncussion Field will weaken the power of the weapons significantly, perhaps even increasing time between shots. This excludes the Proton Torpedo Launcher.
-- Only 1 fighter can be inside the ship, there are no external docking rings outside that fit a fighter, either.
Edited by Eddak Manod, 14 January 2018 - 03:47 PM.