OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: Create a fighter usable by the Jedi Academy Network
- Image Source: Clunky Fighter by MeckanicalMind
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Galderra Royal Treasury
- Model: JF-G
- Affiliation: Jedi Academy Network
- Production: Mass-Produced
- Material: Durasteel (Hull/Structure)
- Classification: Starfighter
- Length: 11m
- Width: 6m
- Height: 4.7m
- Armament: Low - 2x Light ion cannons, 1x light twin repeater laser cannons
- Defenses: Moderate - Plasma Shields
- Squadron Count: None: 1
- Maneuverability Rating: Moderate
- Speed Rating: Moderate
- Hyperdrive Class: Fast: 1
Standard Fighter Systems
Military Grade Shielding
Long-Range HoloNet Communications
Triple-Standard Fuel Capacity
Cybernetic Chamber - The cockpit seat lowers into the rest of the starfighter, and above where the viewport is has a blast door that closes overhead to protect the user.
- Above-Standard Shielding - Military Grade Plasma Shield to ensure the fighter can withstand enough damage from fighter-equivalent weapons before escape.
- Cybernetic Chamber - Allows the user to transmit force energies long distances. Intended for force user communication, but can be linked with the original droid system.
- Low Armament - Armaments on this fighter are using low powered equivalents, most power reserved for hyperdrive or the cybernetic chamber
Description: Designed in cooperation with the Jedi Academy Network, and because of the inclusive independence of Castle Galderra, it was offered to make a fighter for the Jedi Academy. All that was known was a standard jedi starship was needed with the capability for long-distance communication and travel, but a little more was added to make it more special to Jedi's who used it. It should not be confused with a 'Jedi Fighter,' as the ship is meant as an escape craft or travel craft and should only see battle, if at all, rarely. It is equipped with defensive-based weaponry, with a technical preference to disable or damage, rather than destroy opposing ships.