OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To provide the Vashtori Ascendancy with a ship of the line
- Image Source:
- Canon Link: Harrower-Class Dreadnought
- Restricted Missions: None
- Primary Source: None
- Manufacturer: Vashotori Ascendancy
- Model: Harrower-Class II Dreadnought
- Affiliation: Vashtori Ascendancy
- Production: Minor
- Matrix Armor
- Classification: Troop and Fighter Transport Cruiser
- Length: 800 Meters
- Width: 350 Meters
- Height: 250 Meters
- Armament: Low
- Turbolaser Batteries
- Ion Cannon Batteries
- Quad Laser Cannons
- Missile Launchers
- Defenses: Low
- Deflector Shields
- Matrix Armor Hull Plating
- Hangar: Very High: 7
- Maneuverability Rating: Moderate
- Speed Rating: Moderate
- Hyperdrive Class: Slow: 6
- Aural Sensor
- Standard Starship Safety Meassures
- Escape Pods
- Military Combat Computer Suite
- Standard Sensor Suite
- Hangar: Because of the kind of ships that the Ascendancy uses, they are able to maximize the hangar space provided on the Harrower II-clas Dreadnoughts.
- Old Guns: Despite having a similar amount of weapons systems, if not more, than ships of a similar size, because of its age the weapon technology aboard the ship actually provides much less stopping power than a current ship of a similar size.
- Shield Systems: Because of the ship's age, shield systems are not up to par with current galactic standards. As such, it only takes a few direct hits before the shield systems are overloaded, even with the ship's two shield generators.
- Ancient Hyperdrive Technology: Where a Class 6 hyperdrive would have been fast thousands of years ago, it is far below the standard of military ships of this size, even with the shi.
Description: Designed during the tail end of the Galactic Cold War thousands upon thousands of years ago, the Harrower II never saw the light of day due to the rapid expansion of the Eternal Empire. Left along with the station it was constructed at, the ancient Sith cruisers would fall into the hands of the Vashtori Ascendancy after their return from the madness of the Rishi Maze. During its time it was designed as a powerhouse of a cruiser, able to take out any ship the Old Republic could have thrown at it. Now however it barely stands with the light cruisers of today in combat. Their turbolasers are horribly underpowered as are their shield generators which makes having two shield generators feel like only one.
Luckily for the Vashtori Ascendancy, not many of the small settlements and colony worlds in the Unknown Regions even have strong enough militaries to defend against a fleet of these neutered beasts.
Edited by Avalin, 15 January 2018 - 02:02 PM.