OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a submersible warship and missile system for Naboo.
- Image Source: [X]
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: [X] [X] [X]
- Manufacturer: Royal Naboo Shipwrights
- Model: Nabooian Hypersonic Submersible (NHS)
- Affiliation: Naboo
- Modularity: None
- Production: Unique
- Material: Durasteel | Duraplast | Titanium | Quadanium | Tungsten | Ion Surge Shielding | Stygium | Agrinium | Sensor Jammers | Cap Drains
- Classification: Submersible war-ship
- Role: Defensive counter-measures
- Size: Very Large
- Weight: Very Heavy
- Minimum Crew: 134
- Optimal Crew: 134
- Propulsion: Magnetic Drive
- Speed: Very Slow [14 knots / 25 kph]
- Maneuverability: Low
- Armament: Extreme
- Defenses: Very High
- Squadron Count: None
- Passenger Capacity: None
- Cargo Capacity: Large
- Capable of deploying and guiding the NHGV from deep beneath the safety of the oceans of Naboo.
- Incredibly resilient to EMP/ION based attacks.
- Highly advanced stealth technology in the form of a magnetic drive and stygium allows the vehicle to remain off of radar and move near silently.
- High capacity deflector shields, and reinforced hull plating.
- Stygium technology allows the vehicle to cloak beneath the deepest of Naboo's oceans.
- Magnetic Drive allows near silent operation of the submersible.
- Carries an armament of 10 NHGV.
- Resistant to EMP/ION based weaponry.
- Cannot be reloaded without returning to base. (One full payload maximum per thread/invasion.)
- Carries no other armaments outside of the NHGV, making it vulnerable to enemy submersibles.
- When firing, the submersible sheds its cloaking for two minutes.
- Slow and cannot outmaneuver other submersibles.
- Only one HGV may be fired per two minute interval.
Facing the ever growing realization that Naboo may soon be at the doorstep of an invasion, or otherwise hostile military force, coupled with the continued setbacks and losses of the Galactic Alliance war front, Naboo has begun funneling resources into its own defense systems, including the new HGV, (hypersonic glide vehicle) as well as the Nabooian Hypersonic Submersible as a means to carry and deploy this new technology. Intended to be used only as a last resort, this highly classified submersible is the only known carrier of the NHGV, and all information pertaining to its existence is known only to the crown, and the engineers directly responsible for its creation within the RNS. As far as Naboo's black operations are concerned, this is as high as it goes. This highly specialized submersible utilizes stygium cloaking technology to disguise the vehicle deep beneath the oceans of Naboo. Capable of launching the NHGV, it serves no other purpose to the RSF. Authorization of its use, due to its sheer destructive capability can only be authorized by the crown in times of war. It is understood that the sheer volume of power required to launch each NHGV will disable the submersible's ability to cloak for approximately two minutes after each is fired.
Edited by Jamie Pyne, 23 January 2018 - 11:26 AM.