OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Image Source: Link
  • Canon Link:  N/A
  • Development Thread: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A

CORPORATION INFORMATION

• Corporation Name: MandalArms
  • Headquarters: Mandalore
  • Locations: Sundari, Mandalore. Hyllyard, Myrkr.
  • Operations: Weapons research and development. Specialized R&D in materials science and high energy physics, Starship Production
  • Tier: 3

DESCRIPTION
MandalArms is the corporate arm of Clan Australis. It caters to all friendly Mando'ade, providing unique and high quality weaponry for the high-end customer. The company produces only expensive, difficult to manufacture, specialized orders, and has only a very limited commercial range, preferring to tailor to the requirements of individual customers rather than governments and large corporations.

The company operates autonomously of the Clan, though it is wholly owned by the Clan. Day to day operations are handled by the administration, and the Clan is treated as simply another customer, though is obviously afforded preferential treatment.

This association also assists MandalArms in its corporate dealings. While the company is solicitous and welcoming towards Mando'ade, it has been known to act dishonourably, and even behave in a criminal manner when dealing with the outside galaxy. The threat of naked force from Clan Australis is usually enough to silence any wouldbe whistleblowers or complainants before they make trouble for MandalArms. This is the double meaning of the company's slogan. Both a sales pitch, and a warning.

"Is your life worth the extra credits?"

RATIONALE
MandalArms was built up from the combined resources of the members of Clan Australis. Some clan personnel joined the company as technical advisors, and recruitment of locals to work in administration and manufacturing continues. Kaine Australis oversees the company, though he doesn't involve himself much in day-to-day affairs. Clan Australis does keep a close eye on any special projects they order, to ensure secrecy and security is maintained. As a loyal part of the Mandalorian Empire, special favours are granted to the vode, as part of the company's gratitude for allowing them to set up on Mandalore. Clan Australis fully supports MandalArms in a financial capacity, ensuring any losses are mitigated.

Subsidiaries:

Parent Corporation: N/A

Tier III Promotion

Tier III New Operation

Edited by Zef Halo, 08 April 2018 - 07:37 AM.
Operation Added

8GgZsVc.gifAKMqA8R.gif128RWQJ.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

Haytham Kaze

Haytham Kaze

Judge, Judgury, Judgecutioner

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,141 posts

Under Review.

<p class="bbc_center">Factory.jpg

Haytham Kaze

Haytham Kaze

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,141 posts

Can you put the tier in the tag for the thread?

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,895 posts

Yes, I have made the edit.

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

Haytham Kaze

Haytham Kaze

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,141 posts

Awesome. Pending Secondary Approval. Thanks! Jamie Pyne

Jamie Pyne

Jamie Pyne

Delicate

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 5,176 posts

Kaine Australis | Haytham Kaze

Locations: Sundari, Mandalore. Hyllyard, Myrkr

A Tier 2 company may only have up to three locations including their HQ. Please remove one.

kbuHuaI.png

UJj1T2e.png

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,895 posts

Sorry for the misunderstanding, thats only two, named as City, Planet.

KaineSig.gif

Jamie Pyne

Jamie Pyne

Delicate

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 5,176 posts

Kaine Australis

Apologies for the confusion!

kbuHuaI.png

UJj1T2e.png

Jamie Pyne