OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a utility item for the jedi
- Image Source: Belt.gayaba.co
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: A Bag of Tricks
- Primary Source:
- Manufacturer: Sasori Research
- Model: Carrying Bag
- Affiliation: Closed-Market (Any character can use this if they have explicit permission through, for example, a marketplace purchase)
- Modularity: No
- Production: Semi-Unique (Only A Handful of Characters)
- Focuses Force Energy
- Able to hold large amounts of equipment
- A Feather: Not a true force object per say, more something to help along with the training and to act like a focus to practice with. You don't need the feather the skill is with you the whole time dumbo but the pack sure is nice
- Force Beacon: Designed with the Agena, the pack is unable to be hidden with the force and projects itself to anyone alerting where the wearer is
- Equipment Loss: The bag itself is able to hold a great deal when using the force but if the force is removed from the bag (voidstone/steel, dampening, vong tech) can cause the materials stored within to be lost
- Power Drain: This is not an easy technique to use, using the force to shift or compress can be dangerous and succeeding in the skill can leave one realy tired and mentally drained
- Size Limitations: The bag cannot hold massive things, the normal equipment that can be fitted within and closing up the bag fits there. Larger things cannot fit
- Restrictions/Limitations: Designed to be used by jedi with a number of considerable restrictions, learning the skill from using the bag means that you have some form of talent and prospect that you might be able to use it with enough training.
Designed by Sasori to work as a focus of the force, much like a focusing tool for a specific skill that the Altisian jedi used (example the mental maze). The pack serves as a means to teach dimension shifting a skill that is hard to do but much like with a number of other jedi training toys it can be done. The bag itself serves as a type of toy and focus that can have practical effects. Being able to train you and hold equipment or items is simple enough as it is a bag... stylish, restricted and designed to function as one. The special purpose of teaching and training means that if you have the capability to use the skill, the seed of power that would let you really learn the skill, the power and skill needed to use it is also there to prevent it from being abused as it requires a great deal of focus and energy tiring out those who use it when shifting either to or from wherever it goes. The bag's size makes itself normal limitation of size, so it can't hold massively heavy weapons but a pistol would be possible, holding sabers or crystals and some of their equipment would be possible.
Edited by Matsu Ike, 16 February 2018 - 12:22 AM.