Intent: For sale by Royal-Z Breeds!
Image Credit: None, See Kangaroo and Pymgy Jerboa
Links: Royal-Z Breeds
Average Lifespan: 1 year
Estimated Population: Common (Bred and stocked by Royal-Z Breeds, the largest population will be found on Arkania.)
Description: Marsupial in appearance, large legs for leaping huge distances, long thick tail used to steer for running at fast speeds, big ears.
Average height of adults: 4.87 m
Average length of adults: n/a
Skin color: Tan
Hair color: Auburn, Brown, Tan, Light Brown
- Bigs - Large, bigger than most species, semi intelligent (picture a smart dog), has natural ability to manipulate the Force for escape (Force Jump, See Strengths)
- Smalls - Very small, can fit on most people's hands with ease, has less fur and hollowed out bones allowing for even more drastic jump heights (to scale of course)
- Force Ability - The species was designed with a specific trait in mind, to produce a cuddly ball of fur that could leap all around and amuse children. As the results came in, it was found that they had bred a species with a decent population capable of connecting with the Force and utilizing it. They jump distances that their legs, which all though are incredibly strong as to be expected, could not possibly allow. It is believed by scientists that the Force intervened, assisting a species that might be easy prey, allowing escape. NOT ALL POSSESS THIS TRAIT
- Leg Muscles - Even when the species are not using the Force, their legs can lift them more then thrice their own height at a heavy jump. Average they only near double, but to carry such a large body and weight - their legs are incredibly dense and powerful.
- Bond - The creatures, as per the guided manipulations of Breeds, have a feature: a Bond. The first person they visually see, they bond with for life. Almost to an extent beyond the initial imprinting bond of an animal should allow.
- Smalls - They are not able to bond. Their focus of Force ability has canceled this chance alchemists believe.
- Negation - Their connection to the Force is easily severed in negation zones. Ysalamir, rarer metals, whatever is supposed to render the Force, will easily do so for them.
- Arms - They have T-Rex arms. Weak, small, useless.
- Tail - Take their tail out and they lose near all speed, and cannot guide their jumps.
Diet: Herbivorous (No known additional poison sensitivities than to be expected. Eat poisonous mushroom? They are gonna react as would be expected.)
Communication: Guttural grunts
Technology level: n/a
General behavior: They are grass dwelling nomads, very familial based, constantly spending time grazing near their families. Occasionally they can be witnessed playing games such as racing, a rough version if tag, even hide and seek. When allowed in their proper habitats, with all of their amenities, they frequently play with their large balls, leap about on their trampolines and like.
The breed is a first time experiment with creating life. Utilizing genetic mapping of other species, scientists and alchemists all worked together to make a result they hoped fit Zorren's idea. It didn't quite, and yet surpassed his hopes.
Originally the breed was large, the Bigs, and generally peaceful. They never attacked when approached, playing with visitors at times. These were the genetic maps for the Smalls, which came with altering for size. There was now a breed strong enough to be saddled and even ridden into battle if needed, like steeds of old. Then the exact opposite, a tiny adorable creature much like a Pygmy Draboa. Plus each could do amazing feats.
The company however, waited a time before unveiling the results. Extensive time went into curing the species of their lifespan issues. None could find a result that would fix them all, only prolonging the individuals at a slight expense. With the most common dosing, one might get around 8 years of age - give or take for each singular case.
Edited by Zorren Royal, 19 February 2018 - 02:59 PM.