OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create the main compound for Republic Industries.
- Image Credit: Above.
- Canon: N/A
- Links: Republic Industries
- Military Base Name: Republic Industries Complex
- Classification: Industrial Complex
- Location: Ciomia (Wilderness)
- Affiliation: Republic Remnant/Republic Industries
- Design engineers (Architects) - 60,000
- Architects - 45,000
- Factory workers 400,000
- Administrators - 75,000
- Security Guards - 100,000
- Heavily armed - 5,000
- Average armed - 50,000
- Miscellaneous - 45,000
- Scientists - 50,000
- Miscellaneous - 30,000
- Total estimate: 760,000 personal
This facility has enough space and resources to expand if and whenever it requires to*
- This facility is located on the far western coastal plains of the continent of Ciomia. It was strategically located with large spaces in all directions for whenever if ever expansion was desired, this location was also picked because of its defensive position, being far enough away from the main city centre to not have passerbys attempt entry, as well as the surrounding wilderness to the North, East and South, this is, however, both a good and bad thing, as occasionally ground vehicles go missing or are found destroyed. The built-up complex itself is around 450,000 km (cubed), making it extremely easy to locate, sometimes even at night, you can see the complex from orbit. The perimeter walls are tall and made of a strong distinguishable material, with a strong guard force patrolling the permits and buildings on a frequent location, getting in will be a task. All the individual towers and factories are incredibly tall meaning anyone could see the complex from a long distance away. There are a variety of entries/exits from perimeter gates to landing platforms, making physical access easy to acquire, however, each entrance/exit is guarded by a strong force, that will only accept entrance to those with official documentation, id badge and approval from superiors.
- The compound consists of about 250 individual factories, located throughout the compound, each having a connected building to provide all the necessities and desires Republic Industries is willing to provide. The perimeter wall is a strong defensible building, with a tower every 500m, and a larger tower every 5km. Along the centre lays 3 tall skyscrapers, which is where the majority of the business is conducted, it also connects to an underground network of factories, facilities and various other buildings.
POINTS OF INTEREST
Tower 1 & 2 (Left + Right)
These towers are identical in every way, it's just your average, run of the mill office tower. Although smaller than the Central tower, it houses more workers on the 40-floor skyscraper tower. Unlike the Military tower, however, it offers 2 floors in total for cantinas and relaxation areas for the administrative personnel.
Tower 3 (Central)
This tower is home to the security administration, the people that ensure security is organised, supplied and running to the efficiency needed. It is comparable to almost any other stock standard administration block. It is 50 floors high, with each dedicated to a different aspect of the military administration, the topmost floor, however, is home to the 'big brass', the superintendent of Republic Industries, division leaders and the base's military commanders, which is made for pure luxury, each room dedicated specifically for the person they are home to. The only other notable floor is that of 33, it is where the main security system's located (there is a backup underground).
Not much is known about this facility to the public. Very little of the Republic even know of its existence. With the only entrance being through a secret section in tower 3. It offers locations and set areas for Security, Cafeteria, General Research, the 'Vault', Top secret Research and evacuation/safety chambers. All area's having security more extensive than that of the Senate building. Having each room with the thickest bulkheads known to the Republic, and many anti-personal lasers controllable only by the security rooms in the facility itself. For whatever reason, may the above ground compound be lost this facility can and will lock itself down and out from any exposed areas, having enough supplies to last up to 2 months without resupply, a further month if provisioning occurs.
- 100,000 security guard personnel (includes heavily armed, patrol groups and average defence forces)
- Tzu Internal Security System (this controls all automatically controls all weaponry. There is a manual override however)
- Small retractable anti-personnel lasers
This facility is a freshly built top-of-the-design compound designed and built by Republic Industries, as it's the main base of operations, it's location picked specifically due to it being the Republic's capital planet as well as a safe location from anyone else who dared to intervene.
This compound has factories capable of manufacturing any and everything conceivable, from clothes to weaponry, to vehicles, to superstar destroyers, this compound will have a place to create it. Underneath the gigantic super-complex is a variety of underground areas, hosting the most secret and discrete work done by the Republic, and all research performed on-base.
The 3 main towers are each specialised in administration; with the leftmost on external (off-world), the rightmost internal (complex) and the central tower is home to base security and military administration.
Although the defensive emplacements are seen by most offworlders, as overboard, there are at always numerous attacks on the base by the wild creatures of the planet, however, these are usually taken out by the machine gun emplacements and light turbolasers; never before has anything provided enough resistance to warrant use of any other means; it is always at the ready though and regularly maintained.
With only a small percentage of the planet's population willing and able to work, the Republic has had to hire external personal, which are on the base 24/7 (unless off duty or shore leave), the complex hosts any and everything the average person could need for a regular lifestyle including small shops, cafeteria, nursery, health clinic, library centre, entertainment bars and more.
Note: I have tried not expanding as much as I can so other writers can add their vision to mine as openly as possible.
Edited by Lokthra Dawning, 23 February 2018 - 11:08 PM.