• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

Talaya Rade

Talaya Rade

Galaxy, Here I Come.

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 89 posts

"Sick," She'd compliment after Matsu Ike's briefing of the small forest. "Must've been quite the camping trip. I can uh. .hardly remember the last one I went on. But yeah. That'd be nice. Y'know. .I used to read about these little houses kids make. Tree houses, maybe? It's a little embarrassing to admit, but I've always wanted somethin' like that, y'know? Nothing big. Just enough to sleep, and look out at the forest from above." Shaking her head briefly, she followed the woman. "I must sound crazy. Mmm. ." Chin tap. "The sound of the waters kinda soothing, so somewhere close to there 'll do." She'd turn to Matsu. "Uh. .Ms.Ike. .you positive I woke wakin' up missing half a face? Big animals with claws n' teeth. .I dunno. .kinda give me the shivers. Almost lost an ear to one a few years ago." Talaya would rub lightly at her forehead, calming her breath. "Hmm. I'd be a poor explorer if a bear gave me sleepless nights. III'lll. . .mm. . .get over it. Yeah, totally." Nods with fake confidence. <". .Oh boy.">

Edited by Talaya Rade, 17 February 2018 - 09:03 PM.

IXL5hFm.png

Matsu Ike

Matsu Ike

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 12,517 posts

Talaya Rade

Matsu looked at her. "I am certain of it, most of the animals here are not dangerous predators. jakobeasts aren't going to eat your face but they like to rub their tusks on trees and people. It can be dangerous, some fo the silverwings might scratch you if you get them riled up but they are flightless so wouldn't be able to get up into the trees." She said it while she was walking around. "As to a tree house, well Talaya if you want. We could do that for you." She had a grin on her face and they had materials for building, some wood.... it could be a project as it were. Something small and maybe she could use it to teach some of the things here. Creatures and trees that she might encounter out in the galaxy. "There is so much we should be able to do for you here."

Talaya Rade

Talaya Rade

Galaxy, Here I Come.

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 89 posts

"Mm. .stay clear of silverwings n' don't impersonate a tree infront of jakobeasts." Nod. "Gott it." Later she'd clasp her hands together and turn towards Matsu Ike with her usual bright grin. "W-. .Waaiit. Noo. .you're not serious are you? Me? A tree house in a space forest?" She'd strike a fist into the air in joy, breaking into a brief break dance. "Go me. ." Dance. "Go me. ." Dance. "Go m-" Pivots on a foot, suddenly being reminded of her surroundings by the sight of Matsu Iku. Standing upright, she'd awkwardly scratch her cheek and look left to right. "Bad habbit. .?" With her smile resuming afterwards, she'd turn towards a nice sized tree and pat the bark. "Mm. .I pick you, fella. Name's uh. .Talaya. We'll be best buds before long. Hmm. So, Ms.Ike, I get to build it right? It'd hardly be fun if a droid got to do it, y'know?" 

Edited by Talaya Rade, 18 February 2018 - 02:47 AM.

IXL5hFm.png

Matsu Ike

Matsu Ike

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 12,517 posts

Talaya Rade

Matsu watched her dancing as the jedi master stood there with a nod of her head. "It is alright my dear, you can dance as much as you want." She was looking at her and getting the tree as she looked it over with a small grin on her face. "We can build it for you ourselves, I have some Oro wood that should do the trick and give you a wonderful look." Where she was heading to the tree the jedi master was looking at some fo the ideas in her head for what they might be able to do and make with it. "I am thinking of something nice. We should be able to make you it and now some rules. No parties, no loud music and no funny stuff." She said it but was typing into her datapad to ge the supplies out for it and the dimensions for the house. Wit the oro wood and work from their hands they should be able to get it out. then get the finer parts of it

Talaya Rade

Talaya Rade

Galaxy, Here I Come.

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 89 posts

"Oro wood, eh? Faanccy. Fanncy. Can't wait." Talaya turned toMatsu Ike, listening to the stated rules. "That's like. ." Tongue click. "Totally unfair, Mom." She'd jokingly say in a valley-girl accent. "Nah but uh. .that's perfectly fine with me, Ms.Ike. Not my style anyways. I enjoy the quiet, y'know? Especially at night. .with stars. Little, limitless twinkles in the galaxy. Beautiful." Huffing a bit in joy from the thought, she'd look to Matsu's datapad and observe what plans she had for the tree house. "Ooo. That's nice. N' tweak this part a little so I have a nice place to look out at the forest. Yeeah. Perfect. Oh and uh. .what're we usin' to make this treehouse? I can't quite karate chop trees into logs yet, I'm afraid." 

Edited by Talaya Rade, 18 February 2018 - 02:59 PM.

IXL5hFm.png

Matsu Ike

Matsu Ike

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 12,517 posts

Talaya Rade

Matsu looked at her and raised an eyebrow when she jokingly protested with a nod of her head. "Oh we have the materials." She was looking at some of the information and changes that were suggested with a grin on her face. "We can do that, now lets see here. We have more then enough supplies in storage and will be able to use. as she lifted her hand and activated the viewport. Above high in the air the crystasteel viewport that covered the forest changed, becoming transparent to allow viewing the stars. "YOu want a view like this then?" She was curious about it though and wehn the supplies were being brought out here to them. MAtsu went to the side of the tree and moved her hands getting the outer robe as she was standing in the basic clothing. Her hair up and out of the way, a belt of tools on her hips and she pulled out two pairs of gloves that they would be able to use. "Well, if you'll start clearing the branches Talaya then I can measure it out."

Talaya Rade

Talaya Rade

Galaxy, Here I Come.

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 89 posts

"Mhhm. .juust like that." She'd respond with a pleased nod, later doing as instructed and clearing the branches for sake of accurate measurements.

"Hmm. I probably don't sound very woodsie, but is there a way to get lights in this place? I'd hate to wake up to y'know. .being dead 'cause a bonfire burnt my house down. I'd never live that one down." 

"Annd hmm. .maybe spacious enough for guests." She'd look back to Matsu Ike. "Tootally nothin' scandalous. Heh. Just you, and. .any woodland friends I make in the forest." She resumed the job of clearing the branches.

Edited by Talaya Rade, 18 February 2018 - 06:56 PM.

IXL5hFm.png

Matsu Ike

Matsu Ike

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 12,517 posts

Talaya Rade

Matsu looked at her as she was working on the pieces of wood, laying them out for a good foundation and measuring them to fit with the tree and some fo the ones around it. "There are lights, fireglass won't cause a fire and will work to kep you both warm and illuminate the house." She was also looking at some parts of it so they would be able to and nodded her head. "Though the majority fo the ship is temperature controlled we are still going to be offering much of it." matsu kept working on the wood until sections were cleared of branches and then she started securing it with inth metal nails for the construction. Plates to seal and make sure it would stay secured. She was laying it out and brought up a hardlight display of what it would look like, so they could have an idea of where they needed to clear away branches.

Talaya Rade

Talaya Rade

Galaxy, Here I Come.

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 89 posts

"That sounds about right, Ms.Ike. Just. . .well. . .just think of all the late night, scary stories we can tell. Maan. .I must sound childish. But it's like. .I missed out on alot growin' up." She'd shaker her head abit.

"Do you have marshmellows layin' around? Once we're done buildin' . .we'll need plenty of 'em. Maybe some for the jakolbeasts, as well." 

Talaya worked in tandem with the jedi master, clearing and help lay the foundationary work for what was to be her own, personal tree-house. She'd notably hum a sweet tune as she worked.

Matsu Ike

Edited by Talaya Rade, 19 February 2018 - 05:44 AM.

IXL5hFm.png

Matsu Ike

Matsu Ike

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 12,517 posts

Talaya Rade

She had a grin of her face when they were looking at the parts of it. She was getting the wood laid out then securing it for the flooring. Leaving sections to the walkway that would be leading up to it. She smiled at the girl with a grin on her face. "Well we can do that then, there is more then enough to eat and camp out." She said it with a grin though while she presented where the module interior would be and the second level of it. "We'll have a second level for you able to be used as an observation level to look at the stars, the main area for eating, sleeping and bathing will be there." Matsu was pointing out some fo the other areas with a nod of her head. "We'll have a small fire pit outside for things but use the fireglass so it is safe."

Talaya Rade

Talaya Rade

Galaxy, Here I Come.

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 89 posts

Turned her head towards Matsu Ike in a shocked manner. "A . .bath? In my tree house?" She'd exhale a gather gleeful, feminine noise. "I cann't take so much excitement at oonnce~" 

As construction continued, Talaya allowed the jedi master to take lead in the construction while backing her up with the necessary materials and or clearing the way for said materials to be placed. 

All in all, it was beginning to take form and the young Talaya Rade nodded in satisfactory. It was funny how the galaxy worked, one minute a lost girl sulking in a nightclub, the next designing the world's best tree-house. 

Edited by Talaya Rade, 19 February 2018 - 01:10 PM.

IXL5hFm.png

Matsu Ike

Matsu Ike

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 12,517 posts

Talaya Rade

Matsu looked at her when she spoke having a grin on her face. "Oh well then." She liked this, something fun and exciting.. plus she was getting to build with her hands. Something not often done as she was setting the planks of wood into place. The lichen from the oro wood was there and she put it on the sides of the ramp leading up to the treehouse. She stood tall and shifted her outfit mostly revealing the massive amount of tattoo's, scars and injuries she had taken. Atrisian designs and jedi runes were across her skin in most places and ended at her neck and wrists. Allowing when she wore robes to keep them al covered. THe jedi master wiped some fo the sweat from her brow before she rolled her shoulders. "Excitement is good Talaya, you are showing skill with this and there is a whole lot here for you."

Talaya Rade

Talaya Rade

Galaxy, Here I Come.

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 89 posts

Talaya cocked a head sideways, eyes set upon the famed oro wood's unique coloration. "This stuff's really cute, Ms.Ike. You think the uh. .animals'll be jealous?"

Aiming to turn and pick up more supplies, she caught a glance of Matsu Ike's scars and bodily designs. Brow raise. "You uh. . .?" She points abit. "Whats that deal about? Look like they hurt."

Afterward, she'd continue to pick up necessary supplies for the treehouse and continue to aid said house's construction. 

Edited by Talaya Rade, 24 February 2018 - 02:30 PM.

IXL5hFm.png

Matsu Ike

Matsu Ike

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 12,517 posts

Talaya Rade

Matsu looked at her while she was bringing over some fo the supplies and stood there. Looking at herself for a moment. "Oh yeah they hurt at the time but they were worth it. Protecting people, helping them, allowing myself to act as a shield against the wicked. It might not be for everyone but I have found peace within the service of the force. Being a jedi is something that I have always known." She said it though while she was working on the treehouse and raising some fo the parts with the force. "The tatoo's though those are from when I was younger, a jedi going undercover to handle gangs and the like. We needed to blend in and I wasn't going to like many I have met forget about my past."

Talaya Rade

Talaya Rade

Galaxy, Here I Come.

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 89 posts

Lowered abit of wood, lips poking out abit. "Aw. .that's touching. I'm sure uh. .it's people like you that give the galaxy enough peace to enjoy uh. . ." She looks around. "Making tree houses! Yeah." Nailing the final piece of the wood in, she'd clap her hands and walk down the now completed ramp. "Y'know, Ms.Ike. Here I . .well. .with-. ." She looks off ward, a bit frustrated at knowing the words to say. "I feel . . . .safe. Here. But. .out there is where the journey is. I . .well. .just wanted to say that if someway I take a turn for the worst. Whether this. ." Waves hands sarcastically, "Dark side or evil things get ahold of me. I want you to know that I appreciate'cha. Alot, y'know? I'd certainly hope not. .but if we end up on opposite ends. .I want you to end me if I've fallen too far. I don't . .well . .trust anyone else enough." Rubbing her head abit, she returned to construction.

"I'm abit tough though, y'know? I'm sure we'll never have'ta worry about it." And so, she quickly turned to Matsu Ike and offered a thumbs up before returning to construction.

Edited by Talaya Rade, 24 February 2018 - 05:21 PM.

IXL5hFm.png

Matsu Ike

Matsu Ike

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 12,517 posts

Talaya Rade

She was lookingat her and listened to the girl. THe safety of the ship was something important to her but when she started speaking the jedi master paused. Stepping over after she had managed to finish and standing near her but out of range of the personal space. She waited a moment and then spoke placing a hand on her shoulder, simple, gentle and offering warmth in her hands. "If it comes to that, if you become to far lost. I will try to find a way to help you. Most do not know the difference and have a hard time admitting that they may have fallen." She moved her hand to touch her cheek. "I can't promise that you won't be tempted, that someone won't try and influence you to serve the darkside but I can say this. If you need me, if you need help. I wil be here. If you want a place to stay or just something. I am here." She offered a smile as they had managed to finish the ramp. She was looking at the treehouse itself where the living module had been brought in for them and the wood could be set around with the wood itself. Where she would be able to look over it and there was a second level with stairs leading up. "If you need it, if you need me when you are out there. I can be there for your Talaya."