• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,119 posts
Must have missed this one. Not bad at all, though I love Bane so i'm a little biased.
Anyone else got any good fan films or trailers?

mandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw92afyTxB.gifmandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw9

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Agent Rinnan

Agent Rinnan

U n - P e r s o n

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 36 posts

Given the limitless options for the series and with Disney determined to bombard us with as much Star Wars content as possible, I always wanted them to make a noir Star Wars movie.

They never will though.

Uj0U9OM.gif

¬e v e r y o n el e a v e si nt h ee n d¬

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,119 posts

That Dark Times series that was supposed to be set between Sith and Hope was gonna be pretty grimnoir.... Maybe one day.

mandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw92afyTxB.gifmandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw9

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Ronin Wendigo

Ronin Wendigo

Guardian of the Breath

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,371 posts

Must have missed this one. Not bad at all, though I love Bane so i'm a little biased.
Anyone else got any good fan films or trailers?

Well i may be bias as well being Obi-wan my fave but this is one the few good trailer i've found so far....

" In the words of the ancients, one should make his decision within the space of seven breaths.
It is a matter of being determined and having the spirit to break through to the other side. "

tumblr_p4x8m8H40y1uob76ko3_r2_540.jpg

R'onin Hex'en Wendigo Hymn

Legions of Lettow|   Kashi Mer Dynasty |   Royale Macheteros

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,119 posts

Ronin Wendigo

That's quality!

S7IVynM.gif

Ronin Wendigo

Ronin Wendigo

Guardian of the Breath

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,371 posts

Ronin Wendigo

That's quality!

Almost want to make one wish its real.....

" In the words of the ancients, one should make his decision within the space of seven breaths.
It is a matter of being determined and having the spirit to break through to the other side. "

tumblr_p4x8m8H40y1uob76ko3_r2_540.jpg

R'onin Hex'en Wendigo Hymn

Legions of Lettow|   Kashi Mer Dynasty |   Royale Macheteros

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,119 posts

I know what you mean Ronin Wendigo

S7IVynM.gif