OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a canon item, containing the knowledge of the late Sith Lord Darth Scabrous; to be retrieved by Dorkas Satris and company in an upcoming mission.
- Image Source: Thris Hrafnaharr
- Canon Link: Murakami Orchid, Darth Scabrous, Sith holocron
- Restricted Missions: N/a.
- Primary Source: Holocron
- Manufacturer: Darth Scabrous
- Model: Sith Holocron
- Affiliation: Dorkas Satris
- Modularity: No
- Production: Unique
- Material: Crystal Lattice, alchemized metals.
- Classification: Sith Holocron
- Size: Handheld
- Length: 0.1m
- Weight: 0.5kg
- Instruction in Suppress Thought.
- Instruction in Alchemizing metals and fabrics.
- Murakami orchid formula explanation and recipe, allowing to partially revive the dead as cannibalistic monstrosities that can be commanded.
- Annotations on the force sensitivity of Murakami orchids.
- Discussion on Essence transfer.
Darth Scabrous was a Sith Lord and alchemist serving under the headmaster of the Sith Academy on Odacer-Faustin. He was obsessed with attaining eternal life through a drought devised by Darth Drear, of which the Murakami orchid was a base component. He failed in his endeavor, instead creating a formula that partially revived the dead as monstrous followers and ultimately met his end at the hands of Hestizo Trance while pursuing his dream.
- Ancient teachings: Provides valuable information on alchemy, suppress thought and Darth Scabrous ability to manipulate the undead.
- Fragile: The Holocron is quite fragile. Anything from a barrage of Force Light to simply being dashed to the wall will break it.
- Force dependent: You need to be a Force User to utilize it. For anyone else it is simply an inert object.
- Specifics: The holocron provides information on very specific topics and thus the user needs to have previous general knowledge to make use of it.
Attention: This is a CANON item.
Edited by Dorkas Satris, 18 February 2018 - 07:13 AM.