• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Tristram Senan

Tristram Senan

Call me Nighthawk

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 105 posts

The young pilot seemed to be fairly wary of Tristram even though there was no fear of him taking her life or doing something worse. It was understandable, but the strange thing was that the two young women were seeming to be working together now. What had happened while he was gone? Could the togruta woman have some affiliation with the First Order like this pilot girl? It had to be either that or the Galactic Empire. He would need to be careful just in case they turned on him for whatever reason. For now the goal was to get to the room and hope things didn't get more complicated.

As Asheda Tyr rejoined them, Tristram said to Des Hailstar , " How do you want me to carry you? Like a pretty princess or on my back?" He smiled to the injured woman and waited for her response. Once she told him how she wanted to be carried he would get her picked up that way. He turned his attention to the togruta woman and said, " I have a flashlight in my pocket. Mine pulling it out and lighting the way for us? I left a mark next to a door. It looks like a triangle." When she went to get the flashlight he couldn't help himself but add, " Careful what you are grabbing. That ain't the flashlight." He would give her a wink along with an impish smirk. After a chuckle he just waited for her to have the light. This was certainly going to be an interesting trip.

" You asked me why I'm hear earlier Ms. Hailstar. I heard about this place from an associate of mine. Thought I could pop in and find some easy scavenging. Man's got to make a living you know and sometimes these places can be real easy credits." Tristram said as he followed Asheda. He was glad he left the glowstick trail for back tracking, but began to wonder if he should have left the ones past the door as well. Whatever was making the noises could get interested in things and end up running into them. A little unlikely but still possible. He just kept his eyes open as he went along carrying one young woman while following another.

Beatal Sarric

Beatal Sarric

Beatal Sarric

Little Beastie

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 15 posts

She felt numb. The blood rolling down her shoulder blades and forearms were simply reminders to heal herself when given the chance, they were not reminders of pain or the wound it had come from. She'd been trained to ignore all of it. Shallow cuts like the ones inflicted on her arms (the ones on her back were deeper, it's claws had really gotten in there before she ended it) felt like nothing more than maybe a small stinging every now and then. Of course she didn't elude to it. The ones on her back caused her to wince once or twice, the cold air feeling odd against the warmth of the crimson-gushing opening. Either way, she felt fine. 

It took a bit but she stumbled across the first glow stick by thinking it was another feral beast, the glow cascading down the hall maybe an eye or luring device. With un-needed precaution, she took her time approaching. It was actually rather funny to watch, the hunter lowered herself and creeping eerily to the stick before realizing it was harmless, nudging it with the tip of her stained boot. Huh. The light was still rather bright, these must've been placed not too long ago...was someone here with her? 

It wasn't anything she couldn't presumably handle. With that small discovery, Beatal was set to follow the path laid out in front of her. The light filled the majority of the hallway, it was hard to miss the door that was still steaming with the effects of a lightsaber. Now this, this peaked her interest. Pushing the door open she found...no body. It was empty. With more cautious steps, she entered, unfortunately unaware of the light bobbing further down the hallway occupied with the echoing of footsteps.

Des Hailstar

Des Hailstar

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 16 posts

Des laughs and snorts embarrassingly at Tristram Senan's remark about being carried like a princess "No I think I'll be fine on your back. You shouldn't need to carry me for long" motions at Asheda Tyr "She found me some bandages. But we really need to get moving now.. "

She climbed on Tristram's back uncomfortably in her TIE suit and says laughingly"If you drop me, someone's gonna have to carry you" as he carried her off following Asheda. She thought to herself "This is ridiculous. All I wanted was some peace and quiet! Now the FOSB and a jedi are involved... This was supposed to be a vacation, not a survival course!

Des turns her head to look back down the hallway as the snow rushes in from the hole and lights up around the glow sticks, blurring anything in the distance  

Beatal Sarric