Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,515 posts

R2-ZKA

a0d91ebe355ca3709498c17616efe5c793456dd6

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To provide an RP companion, assistant and comedic companion to Kaine Australis
  • ​Image Credit: Link
  • Role: Assistant, companion, friend, ally.
  • Links: R2-series

PHYSICAL INFORMATION

• Model: R2
  • Appearance: Green and white exterior, standard R2 accessories and external appearance.

SOCIAL INFORMATION

• Name: R2-ZKA (Zeka)
  • Loyalties: Kaine Australis
  • Notable PossessionsIs the usual storage place for Kaine's lightsaber when not in Kaine's possession.
  • Personality: Cheeky, resigned that his master isn't as bright as he is, enjoys teasing Kaine.
  • Combat Function: Assistance and technical wizardry. R2 units aren't built to fight. He can however fly most craft with a degree of skill, at least enough to take off, navigate and land.

HISTORICAL INFORMATION

Zeka was gifted to Kaine by his mother after he departed Mandalore for Borleias to join up at age 13. Kaine resented having what he saw as his mother's chaperone and spy along with him, but he relented out of respect for her. The first time they saw combat together, their shared fear and experience bonded them, and for decades Zeka and Kaine have had a brotherly, familial relationship.

Zeka's personality has grown markedly more ornery over the years, even with partial memory upgrades and maintenance, as is the tendency with R2 units who do not undergo regular memory wipes. He has been with Kaine on most of his campaigns across the galaxy, seeing more combat than many more advanced combat droids, overwhelmingly alongside Kaine in starfighter combat, where their teamwork is at its finest.

In a spacecraft, Zeka allows Kaine's unorthodox and often dangerous tactics to have a chance of success, forcing starfighter systems to do things they were capable of, but were never designed to do. Their partnership has kept them alive through combat with the galaxy's most deadly fightercraft, including the dreaded Yuuzhan Vong coralskippers.

Edited by Kaine Australis, 16 February 2018 - 09:58 PM.

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

8GgZsVc.gifAKMqA8R.gif128RWQJ.gif

Irajah Ven

Irajah Ven

Doctor, Doctor, Gimme the News

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 4,014 posts

Kaine Australis Under review

VsYy9Dk.jpg

Irajah Ven

Irajah Ven

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 4,014 posts

Kaine Australis

A good NPC foil for rp!

There is only one issue I can see and that is bookkeeping- do a reverse image search on that image and link to a *page* it can be found at, if possible it's original source, rather than to the image directly. 

VsYy9Dk.jpg

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,515 posts

Irajah Ven I've had a google search and changed the link to a page that has the image. Hopefully that's good now.

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

Irajah Ven

Irajah Ven

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 4,014 posts

Kaine Australis

This is still a link to a direct image, not to a page on which the image appears. 

I grabbed it for you to show you the difference, so you know what we mean in the future. You can edit it right in :)

creditable source: http://star-wars-can.../File:R2-A6.jpg

(vs direct image: https://vignette.wik...c/c1/R2-A6.jpg)

VsYy9Dk.jpg

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,515 posts

Sorry, i was a bit sleepy when i did that! I have edited properly now. Thanks Irajah Ven !

KaineSig.gif

Irajah Ven

Irajah Ven

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 4,014 posts

Kaine Australis

Thank you! Everything looks good so I'm going to stamp this and send it up the ladder! Enjoy your droid!

Jairus Starvald

VsYy9Dk.jpg

Jairus Starvald

Jairus Starvald

Eidoloclast

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,657 posts

Kaine AustralisIrajah Ven

Looks like a fun little quirky R2 droid, nothing wrong with that.

Pending secondary approval!

EIn4JJT.gif

Eidoloclast_copy1.png

Zeradias Mant

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,926 posts

Approved.

Posted Image

[ Democracy Dies in Darkness ]