SPECIES: Twi'lek (rutian)

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5' 8''/1.73 m

WEIGHT: Slender/athletic

EYES: Brown

HAIR: N/A, blue lekkus

SKIN: Blue

FORCE SENSITIVE: Non-force sensitive

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
[+] Astonishing mechanic. The things she can't fix is not worth fixing!
[+] Can stand her own in a fight. Quite well accually, learned from her 'troublesome' past.

[-] Getting close to her is a challange. Going by a ''need-to-know'' basis to strangers, there is few organic lifeforms that she is open to and trust. One is her brother, and the other are... well, might it be you?
[-] A bottle of Corellian brandy could have a better impact on her... Struggling with some bad habits from her youth, too much of the good stuff tend to make her edgy.

APPEARANCE: Being a blue hued rutian twi'lek she's among the more rare ones of her species, second only to the red lethan twi'lek.
She stands at 1.73 meters tall and has a slender, athletic body going well with some feminine curves in the right places.
Her two lekkus are tattooed in a sleek, dark blue pattern as is her cheeks, which tattoos runs below her cheekbones and down almost meeting with her naturally purple lips. Her brown eyes matching with a rylothian headpiece.
As a smuggler she prefers to keep her attire practical usually wearing a pair of mid-high black boots. These goes outside a black, slim pair of pants with pockets on the thighs, reinforced areas on the knees and pleated stretchy fabric on the inside legs to increase mobility. Often pairing this with a light colored top and her rugged brown jacket. A utility belt sits around her hips, from it hangs some tools along with a KYD-21 blaster pistol at her left side and a vibroknife at her right.

BIOGRAPHY: Tan'yill, or simply 'Tan' in short, was born on Corellia and raised by her older brother due to an early loss of their parents.

During her later school years she fell into some 'bad company' which made her quit school at the age of 18. What kind of 'bad company'? Well, let's just say she had her fair deal of troubles of this and that... The rest dwells inside her which few has an insight in. Thanks to her brother she quickly acquired a job as a mechanic at the same shipyard as he worked on. Already familiar with the basics in speeders and atmospheric aircraft which she had learned from her brother earlier in life. She worked hard the following years at the shipyard and at the age of 22 she had made herself a reputation as one of the best mechanics in town.

Since childhood days Tan was intrigued with the thought of exploring the galaxy and did often hang around the spaceport, doing freelance jobs and making herself a network of contacts with smugglers, traders, pilots and alike. Soon befriending a Duro smuggler whom she got to work with, and when he decided to retire from the smuggling career, offered her the ship for a friendly price...
Now known in the smuggling business for her boldness and that she rarely turn down a job offer, if the price is right that is.

SHIP:
'Ryvius', a 22 meter long YV-929 armed freighter with yellow and black markings.
http://starwars.wiki...armed_freighter

DROIDS:
An FA-4 pilot droid. Tan is a pretty good pilot herself but 'FA' steps in to assist her on longer journeys.
http://starwars.wiki...A-4_pilot_droid

An BLX general labor droid called 'Balex'.
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/BLX_labor_droid

KILLS:
I might have wished someone to be it...

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
Not my thing, realy...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Corellia: Tumbleweed Metropolis
http://starwarsrp.ne...lians-and-open/

Edited by Tan'yill, Yesterday, 08:02 AM.

Sidon Eshe

Sidon Eshe

Bounty Hunters' Guild Leader

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 194 posts

Welcome. Great character.

Also, if you use the tags [*img]URL[*/img] (minus the *) your ship will show up there.

Tan'yill

Tan'yill
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 10 posts

Thank you! I was accually googling on how to do that, but without luck! :)

Somehow I can't get the URL to work properly? It says: ''You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.''

Edited by Tan'yill, 13 February 2018 - 11:27 AM.

Tristram Senan

Tristram Senan

Call me Nighthawk

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 120 posts

Tan'yill

If you are wanting to link things then the best way is to copy the url of the page you want linked to then on the top bar of the post/editer you will see what looks like a chain link or infinity symbol with a little green dot. Highlight the text you want to have as a link and click that button. A box will open up and you just paste the link into the box's bar and click enter. You should have a link now ready to go.

Example of what it will look like after: my bio

Tin'tinag

Tin'tinag

Life is a bitch, if not it would be to easy

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 268 posts
Well hello Tan, my name is Tin, nice to meet you, also nice to see another smuggler around, though it often gets me thinking if Twi’leks have some under ground smugglers academy that we all go to.
Tan'yill

Edited by Tin'tinag, 13 February 2018 - 05:21 PM.

"If you can't beat them, join them, then stab em in the back when they ain't looking"

Six Shooters

gTSnrTk.pngwb8JSYB.pngVhYXSWW.png

Tan'yill

Tan'yill
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 10 posts
Nice to meet you too, Tin! A little competition is healthy for the business! ;)

Sidon Eshe

Sidon Eshe

Bounty Hunters' Guild Leader

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 194 posts

Tan'yill Try this:

[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/e5/YV929ArmedTransport-AOR.png[/img]

It may be a little large, though.

Edited by Sidon Eshe, 14 February 2018 - 08:06 AM.

Jaster Vekarr

Jaster Vekarr

Not A Hero

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 5 posts

Twi'leks were never really my first choice, but you seem like a fun, talented little thing. Look me up some time.

Tan'yill

Tan'yill

Tan'yill
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 10 posts

Twi'leks were never really my first choice, but you seem like a fun, talented little thing. Look me up some time.

Tan'yill

A 'choice', huh? We'll see how much of a free-to-pick twi'lek I am. You'd be surprised! We might bump into each other, though.

Jaster Vekarr

Edited by Tan'yill, 14 February 2018 - 09:31 PM.

Tin'tinag

Tin'tinag

Life is a bitch, if not it would be to easy

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 268 posts

Tan'yill friendly competition hu, could be fun, though it would be more exciting working together

"If you can't beat them, join them, then stab em in the back when they ain't looking"

Six Shooters

gTSnrTk.pngwb8JSYB.pngVhYXSWW.png

Tan'yill

Tan'yill
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 10 posts

Tan'yill friendly competition hu, could be fun, though it would be more exciting working together

Hmm. That could be something, Tin.

Tin'tinag

Edited by Tan'yill, 14 February 2018 - 09:26 PM.

Tan'yill

Tan'yill
  • Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 10 posts

Tan'yill Try this:

[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/e5/YV929ArmedTransport-AOR.png[/img]
It may be a little large, though.

Thanks! Is it possible to download images, resize them and then ad them to a post?

Edited by Tan'yill, 14 February 2018 - 09:38 PM.