I like rough edges...

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 131 posts

NAME: Tan'yill or just 'Tan' 

zUnRU1B.jpg

ALIASFormerly 'Blue'

FACTION: I go with the flow... 

(Currently The Underground and The Order of the Nighthawk)

SPECIES: Twi'lek (rutian)

SEX: Female

HEIGHT: 5' 9''/1.75 m

WEIGHT: Slender/athletic

EYES: Hazel, shifting in a intense yellowish green color

SKIN: Blue

FORCE SENSITIVE: Non-force sensitive

N1JmDHY.png

xUBA5Lq.png

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:

[+] Astonishing mechanic. Growing up with her brother being a mechanic and within Corellias large ship industry. Also formerly working as one, the things she can't fix is not worth fixing!
[+] Can stand her own in a fight quite well and has a highened pain threshhold, much due to her earlier life in Coronets underworld.

[+] Independent. Largely being raised by her brother and lessons learned from past mistakes, have made her fend for and rely on herself.

[+/-] Possesses some cynical traits which could be both good and bad. Firstly; You will have to try hard to fool or manipulate this twi'lek. Secondly; Assuming that things just doesn't solve themselves, she'll fight for it if it doesn't turn out the way she intended.

[-] Getting close to her is a challange, much because of the above. Going by a ''need-to-know'' basis to strangers, there is few organic lifeforms that she is open to and trust. One is her brother, and the other are... well, might it be you?

[-] A bottle of Corellian brandy could have a better impact on her... Even though she enjoys a good party, she's struggling with some bad habits from her youth, and too much of the good stuff sometimes make her edgy.

APPEARANCE: Being a blue hued rutian twi'lek she's among the more rare ones of her species, second only to the red lethan twi'lek.
She stands at 1.75 meters tall and has a slender, athletic body going well with some feminine curves in the right places.
Her two lekkus are tattooed in a sleek, dark blue pattern as is her cheeks, which tattoos runs below her cheekbones and down almost meeting with her naturally lavender lips. Her hazel eyes shifts in a yellowish green color, which intensity reflects her current mood.
As a smuggler she prefers to keep her attire practical, usually wearing a pair of mid-high black boots which goes outside a black, slim pair of pants with pockets on the thighs, reinforced areas on the knees and pleated stretchy fabric on the inside legs to increase mobility. Often pairing this with a light colored top and a rugged brown smugglers jacket. A utility belt sits loosely around her hips, from it hangs some tools along with a KYD-21 blaster pistol in a holster at her right. The shaft of
 a vibroknife sticking up from her left boot. Combat gloves and arm protectors adds to the hand-to-hand combat ability.

qlVZB1n.png?1

BIOGRAPHY: Tan'yill, or simply 'Tan' in short, was born in Coronet City, Corellia and raised by her older brother due to an early loss of their parents.

Thanks to being born on Corellia she managed to avoid slavery, which if being born on Ryloth, the twi'leks native planet, is a constant risk. Although, that didn't left her without problems.

CRASH AND BURN

During her school years she grew an interest in music and was for a time drummer in a small rock band, in which she got her nickname of 'Blue'. This was a company that brought her both joy and trouble and which later made her quit school.

What kind of trouble? Well, let's just say the members did more than just jam, often holding up in the Blue Sector, a part of the city with a thriveing underworld, much left alone by the CorSec. This made her make some bad decisions and got her involved in rather questionable aquaintanceships and criminal activities. Violence, extortion, spice... Much became common practice in her life. The rest dwells inside her which few but her brother and closest friends has an insight in.

BORN TALENT

After quitting school, her brother got her a job as a mechanic at the same shipyard as he worked on. Already familiar with the basics in speeders and atmospheric aircraft which she had learned from her brother earlier in life. She worked hard the following years at the shipyard and at the age of twentythree she had made herself a reputation as one of the best mechanics in town.

BECOMING A SMUGGLER

Since childhood days Tan was intrigued with the thought of exploring the galaxy and did often hang around the large spaceport of Coronet, doing freelance mechanic jobs and making herself a network of contacts with smugglers, traders, pilots and alike.

She soon befriended a Duro smuggler who offered her a job aboard his ship. Said and done, she took her talents for mechs with her and they became companions. Leaving Corellia also meant to cut with her old life, a considerable risk as it was not seen upon with friendly eyes by her former 'companions'. She know if they ever get a hold of her again, she will be in for some serious trouble.

Tan got a hooked on the smuggling business and when her friend and companion decided to retire, she got to take over the ship and his contacts.

She rarely rejects a job offer and has served both sides of the war, crimelords and others in the galaxys Underworld. Doing the job mostly as a lone-wolf with only her two droids as companions, not getting her nose too deep into her customers businesses.

PLAYBY/VOICE SAMPLESharon Stone (Catherine Tramell)

N1JmDHY.png

SHIP:

'Ryvius', a 22 meter long YV-929 armed freighter with yellow and black markings. Layout.

COMPANIONS:
FA-4 pilot droid. Tan is a pretty good pilot herself but 'FA' steps in to assist her on longer journeys.

BLX general labor droid called 'Balex'.

KILLS:

I might have wished someone to be killed...

N1JmDHY.png

BACKGROUND STORY ROLE-PLAYS:

Coronet Crimes

Bruises (PRIVATE)

Dancing In The Moonlight (PM to join)

Satellite City Blues

ROLE-PLAYS:

Corellia: Tumbleweed Metropolis

Do You Wanna Build a Snowman? (Order of the Nighthawk)

Pick Up at Denon (PRIVATE)

Business and Tattoos

Life is but a dream... (public party thread)

The Guiding Hand - The Nar Shaddaa New Year

Getting down to smooth sounds living it up at The Smooth Spacers Club

FACTION ROLE-PLAYS:

The Tempest Calls

Edited by Tan'yill, Today, 12:21 PM.

gdfXYlU.gif

Sidon Eshe

Sidon Eshe

Bounty Hunter

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 247 posts

Welcome. Great character.

Also, if you use the tags [*img]URL[*/img] (minus the *) your ship will show up there.

Tan'yill

Tan'yill

I like rough edges...

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 131 posts

Thank you! I was accually googling on how to do that, but without luck! :)

Somehow I can't get the URL to work properly? It says: ''You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community.''

Edited by Tan'yill, 13 February 2018 - 11:27 AM.

gdfXYlU.gif

Tristram Senan

Tristram Senan

Call me Nighthawk

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 163 posts

Tan'yill

If you are wanting to link things then the best way is to copy the url of the page you want linked to then on the top bar of the post/editer you will see what looks like a chain link or infinity symbol with a little green dot. Highlight the text you want to have as a link and click that button. A box will open up and you just paste the link into the box's bar and click enter. You should have a link now ready to go.

Example of what it will look like after: my bio

Tin'tinag

Tin'tinag

Life is a bitch, if not it would be to easy

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 413 posts
Well hello Tan, my name is Tin, nice to meet you, also nice to see another smuggler around, though it often gets me thinking if Twi’leks have some under ground smugglers academy that we all go to.
Tan'yill

Edited by Tin'tinag, 13 February 2018 - 05:21 PM.

"If you can't beat them, join them, then stab em in the back when they ain't looking"

Six Shooters l Robes

gTSnrTk.png8RuYQs1.pngVhYXSWW.png

Tan'yill

Tan'yill

I like rough edges...

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 131 posts
Nice to meet you too, Tin! A little competition is healthy for the business! ;)

gdfXYlU.gif

Sidon Eshe

Sidon Eshe

Bounty Hunter

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 247 posts

Tan'yill Try this:

[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/e5/YV929ArmedTransport-AOR.png[/img]

It may be a little large, though.

Edited by Sidon Eshe, 14 February 2018 - 08:06 AM.

Jaster Vekarr

Jaster Vekarr

Not A Hero

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 5 posts

Twi'leks were never really my first choice, but you seem like a fun, talented little thing. Look me up some time.

Tan'yill

Tan'yill

Tan'yill

I like rough edges...

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 131 posts

Twi'leks were never really my first choice, but you seem like a fun, talented little thing. Look me up some time.

Tan'yill

A 'choice', huh? We'll see how much of a free-to-pick twi'lek I am. You'd be surprised! We might bump into each other, though.

Jaster Vekarr

Edited by Tan'yill, 14 February 2018 - 09:31 PM.

gdfXYlU.gif

Tin'tinag

Tin'tinag

Life is a bitch, if not it would be to easy

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 413 posts

Tan'yill friendly competition hu, could be fun, though it would be more exciting working together

"If you can't beat them, join them, then stab em in the back when they ain't looking"

Six Shooters l Robes

gTSnrTk.png8RuYQs1.pngVhYXSWW.png

Tan'yill

Tan'yill

I like rough edges...

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 131 posts

Tan'yill friendly competition hu, could be fun, though it would be more exciting working together

Hmm. That could be something, Tin.

Tin'tinag

Edited by Tan'yill, 14 February 2018 - 09:26 PM.

gdfXYlU.gif

Tan'yill

Tan'yill

I like rough edges...

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 131 posts

Tan'yill Try this:

[img]https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/e/e5/YV929ArmedTransport-AOR.png[/img]
It may be a little large, though.

Thanks! Is it possible to download images, resize them and then ad them to a post?

Edited by Tan'yill, 14 February 2018 - 09:38 PM.

gdfXYlU.gif

Davin Skirata

Davin Skirata

Judge, Jury, and Executioner

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 538 posts

heh...Tin Tan

Sword Lightsaber | Aran

et70msI.gif

a9b21459a3383d1137c810bc6eaa236f-dchwn17