OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To give John Doe more muscle.
- Image Credit: N/A
- Role: John Doe's Bodyguard, Enforcer
- Links: N/A
- Age: 3000 years old
- Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
- Species: Gen'Dai
- Appearance: Normally encased in armor, Ayi'Tir appears to be a behemoth humanoid, armed to the teeth. Without his armor, he is a mass of nerves, lacking any bone structure. Without his helmet, Ayi'Tir has bright blue eyes, large fangs, and bat ears.
- Name: Ayi'Tir, affectionately referred to as 'Wormy' by John Doe.
- Loyalties: John Doe
- Wealth: Well off
- Notable Possessions: None.
- Skills: Expert marksman, trained in use of blades and weaponry by John Doe and his lackeys.
- Personality: Ayi'Tir is unstable, suffering from psychosis brought on by old age. While before he was peaceful and friendly, now the Gen'Dai has no qualms about murdering, stealing, and harming other sentient beings. He is unpredictable and can have moments of rage over the slightest things. While not in fits of rage, Ayi'Tir is cold, harsh, and borderline disrespectful, looking down on what he sees as inferior, weak species that aren't worth his time.
- Weapon of Choice: Dual-wielded blaster pistols.
- Combat Function: Ayi'Tir's biggest strength is his species' regeneration capabilities. The average combatant can't even slow him down, as the Gen'Dai will just regenerate whatever wounds were dealt out to him. This makes him a terrifying presence in combat. However, due to this, Ayi'Tir often underestimates his opponents, which can prove to be his downfall against a more skilled adversary. Due to his arrogance and perceived immortality, he has not seriously trained in combat techniques, believing that his brute strength and endurance can best any opponenet. Furthermore, Ayi'Tir can be goaded into situations where the enemy has the advantage through taunting and other forms of prodding at the Gen'Dai due to his psychosis. Lastly, while Aya'Tir can regenerate damage dealt out to him, he can only go on so long without eventually succumbing to his wounds. Upon enough damage inflicted, he will fall into a hibernative state until his wounds are mended.
Ayi'Tir, the father of Ala'Tir , was once just another Gen'Dai wandering the galaxy, peaceful and nomadic. Their tribe travelled on the fringes of known space, where finding others was hard and living was harder. This would save his clan when the Gulag Plague struck the galaxy. Due to little contact with other sentients, the group of Gen'Dai was spared from the horror of the galaxy-crushing sickness. All was routine, and a peaceful number of years passed. However, old age brings upon psychosis on the members of his species, and he succumbed to it, leaving his clan in a blind state of rage. His travels often left a bloody wake and several corpses. Eventually, the Gen'Dai ended up on Nar Shaddaa. In a miscommunicated attempt to sell Ayi'Tir spice, several of John Doe's dealers were found with missing limbs and heads. Intrigued, the clown personally tracked down the Gen'Dai, and instead of attempting to kill him, offered him a job as his enforcer, promising weapons, armor, and most importantly, people to kill with purpose. Ayi'Tir agreed to the job. While he heeds John Doe, partly out of respect of the clown's odd charisma and twisted viewpoint of other beings that almost mirrors his own, and has a grudging respect for his Right Hand, Kirk Rand, the sight and presence of Ayi'Tir terrifies the goons that make up John Doe's gang. Seeing Ayi'Tir was not a good sign, as it usually meant you did something wrong and needed a little 'encouraging'. Like his boss, Ayi'Tir is often unpredictable, and is fond of killing thugs that he deems weak.
Edited by John Doe, 20 February 2018 - 12:52 PM.