2 replies to this topic

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Slightly un-sober

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 211 posts

Present : Kaine Australis, Caz Australis

Kaine had come to the corporate HQ of MandalArms, for the same reasons he usually did, he had some hare-brained scheme or idea or plot that needed a specific, usually expensive technology created or invented for him by the brainiacs at MandalArms. Seeing Kaine coming, the head designer squared himself away in one of his labs, hoping to go undetected.

The aliit alor of Clan Australis wasn't having a bar of that, though, as he barged into the reception area and thumped up to the desk, scaring the poor twi'lek girl at the counter.

Can I help you, sir?

You can, love. Where's Yomaget?

He's busy sir, and cannot be disturbed.

Kaine grinned at her.

He's always busy, and I'm a disturbing fellow. Just nod your head and i'll take care of him.

The girl hesitated, then nodded left, towards the materials science laboratory.

Thanks love.

The big Mando'ad stomped off, and barged into the lab, yelling none too quietly over the noise of lathe, grinder and saw.

YOMAGET, YOU SHABUIR!

Yomaget coughed, then turned and acknowledged Kaine with a resigned wave. The big mando made his way around the outside of the production and testing floor to where the head scientist stood at a workbench scattered with vials and papers.

General, what can I do for you?

I want a stygium cloaked ship. Personal, like. Something armed like a pissed off space rancor.

Yomaget couldn't help it. He laughed in the General's face.

Oh sure, Kain'ika. I've got some stygium crystals here in my shebs!

Kaine smiled despite himself. Yomaget was one of the few who could talk to him like that. And it was a good joke.

Alright, so where do I get some? I assume we can't just buy the shabla things.

Well, we could,Yomaget said But who's gonna sell to Mando scruffbags?

Kaine considered the scientist had a good point there, probably. He thought for a minute.

We'll need to loot one then, I assume thats easier than mining the shabla crystals ourselves?

It would be, yes. I can reverse engineer a finished product easily enough. Aeten II would be my suggestion, it's Mandalorian territory, so you should be good to find something there.

Kaine was already heading for the door.

Aeten II it is. See you soon Yomaget.... you Shabuir!

The Mando General made his way to his transport and prepared for departure, along with any companions that joined. Together, they were off to explore the asteroids of Aeten II!

Edited by Kaine Australis, 14 February 2018 - 03:35 AM.

YP5UutX.gif

"Must have hit close to the mark to get em all riled up like that, huh?"

UjSQuUo.gif8xM9kaxH_o.png --CLAN--

Ship .......... Sidearms .......... Cannon

Caz Australis

Caz Australis

• Character
  • 6 posts

Caz had just finished with her last client and was settling down on a pillow for some much needed meditation.The scent of frankinsense and myrrh wafted through the room as gentle music played in the background.Her room was a mass of pillows and tapestries draped from the ceiling and over the ends of couches.A soft shaggy rug was plush under her feet as she walked barefoot to where she would settle down for a few quiet minutes.

She loved this time she had to really relax and shut down her brain.Being Kaine's wife was wonderful and chaotic all at once.He was impulsive and energetic and loving and protective... but he was all of those things unfiltered.  

She closed her eyes and had just started breathing slowly when she heard her datapad chime.She opened one eye to see that Kaine was leaving the building.She leaned over and grabbed her comm.  

"Kain'ika... you didn't mention you were leaving.Where are you off to and when should I get worried and how much have you packed to drink on the way?"

8xM9kaxH_o.png

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Slightly un-sober

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 211 posts

"Kain'ika... you didn't mention you were leaving.Where are you off to and when should I get worried and how much have you packed to drink on the way?"

Oh Shab! Kaine fumbled with his comlink. He'd forgotten to let Caz know he was going exploring.

Ah, sorry cyar'ika. Yomaget, my chief egghead, needs some tech for a project I gave him, and he suggested I take a little trip to fetch it for him. Was just going to sort of pop out to Aeten II.

Hadn't planned on too much drinking, if only because there might be pirate scum, though I suppose we can drink on the trip home, now that you mention it.

He checked the supplies for the transport on his forearm datapad, and saw they'd stocked the galley with a decent supply of drinkables. That would do.

If you're coming along, we'd better get our shebs into gear. He held the comlink away from his ear by reflex, then relaxed. Kaine's first wife Natasi, rest her, would have blasted his ear off if he'd used language like that to her.

His Caz was much more liberated about such things. Even after all these years, it took time to unlearn old habits long ingrained. Both of them were an excellent influence on him, making him a better father, better leader, better partner in life. 

Kaine made his way across MandalArms courtyard to where he'd parked the Clan Australis transport.

I'm outside. Meet you on the transport, love.

All that was left was for them to board, and rocket off into space, hyperspace for Aeten II and what awaited them there.

YP5UutX.gif

"Must have hit close to the mark to get em all riled up like that, huh?"

UjSQuUo.gif8xM9kaxH_o.png --CLAN--

Ship .......... Sidearms .......... Cannon