• This topic is locked This topic is locked
24 replies to this topic

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,370 posts

All sorted, the wording is fine. :) Changes made.

Gir Quee

8GgZsVc.gifAKMqA8R.gif128RWQJ.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,834 posts

Awesome. Pending Secondary Approval. Thanks! Jamie Pyne

KULV1Mo.pngARav83L.png

Lily Kuhn

Lily Kuhn

Empress of Teta

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 18,441 posts

releases enough gravity to rip apart a starship's hull armor in a large area several orders of magnitude larger than the area of the sphere itself

This needs to be reworded so it is clear that this will not always be the case, as it is only ever going to be the person who decides to take a hit's decision on how heavy the damage they take is.

dealing large amounts of thermal as well as kinetic damage to the target. The explosions create damage on an order of magnitude scale, the closer to the sphere the more exponential gravity's power. Effects on ships begins at 2000 meters and increases in order of magnitude as the distance closes.

This also needs to be reworded for the same reason as above. You can simply change each of these around to state that this is a possibility or potential, which would be acceptable.

and inside 100 meters the gravity is intense enough to begin warping hull armor slightly

Same here.

similar to approaching a quantum singularity.

This needs to be removed, it ventures into superweapon territory. (Firing singularities)

Effective Range: Battlefield

If the effective range is the same as a standard turbolaser, this should be Average. Battlefield means that this can effectively be used, accurately, from anywhere in a given field of engagement to anywhere else in a given area in the same field of engagement, barring extreme distances.

Posted Image

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,370 posts

Nadja Keto OK, all changes above have been made. :)

8GgZsVc.gifAKMqA8R.gif128RWQJ.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

Lily Kuhn

Lily Kuhn

Empress of Teta

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 18,441 posts

Approved.

Posted Image