OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To put a face and name to Katria's romantic partner and pilot for the "Vekarr's Pride".
- Image Credit: Here
- Role: The Pilot of the "Vekarr's Pride" and romantic partner of Katria Vekarr.
- Links: @Katria Vekarr | Skiss Iskiss
- Age: Twenty Five galactic standard years
- Force Sensitivity: Non-Force User
- Species: Corellian Human
- Appearance: Standing at five feet and eight inches, weighing in at one hundred and thirty pounds, June sports a figure befitting her age complimented with curves in all the right places without breaching any imbalances in weight. As well, with long blonde highlighted brown hair, fair skin and dark grey eyes she brings a soft beauty to a toughened physique; toned, fit and exercised with very few blemishes on part of her dedication to the pilots chair over standing on the battle field.
- Name: June Tal
- Loyalties: Companion and romantic partner of Katria Vekarr, crew mate of Skiss Iskiss, CIS contract holder and, at times, other Vekarrs
- Wealth: June has access to Katria's vast mercenary fortune within reason but has far less of her own in the way of monetary value due to having less experience.
- Notable Possessions: An Astromech droids named R7-D1, a modified DL-44 blaster pistol and a tauzin amutlet keepsake necklace given to her by Katria.
- Capable Marksman: June was taught how to handle a pistol and rifle by Katria.
- Ace Pilot: While she is no where as good as Shaden Vekarr or other famous pilots she boasts considerable skill flying ships.
- Sensitive Charm: She boasts a tenderness that allows her to be much more empathetic to others around her.
- Personality: Fiery spitfire with a tender empathy is one way one could describe the pilot June Tal. Confident in her skills as a pilot and a lover, public and private, June carries herself with the fire and determination of a Corellian but with the tenderness of a woman swayed by the damage that has been done by the galaxy.
While she is confident and virtually fearless, she suffers from a crippling fear of abandonment brought about by being left to fend for herself after the collapse of Corellia. She is hardly outspoken, but will speak up when she must and will stand up for the people and things she cares about to the point of raising her blaster to make her point.
- Weapon of Choice: "Vekarr's Pride"s cannons or her modified DL-44 blaster pistol
- Combat Function: Pilot of the "Vekarr's Pride" and battle companion of Katria Vekarr when necessary.
+ Capable Marksman: June is capable of hitting most targets with a very small margin for error.
+ Multi-tasking Pilot: June is able to manage navigation and combat systems of the "Vekarr's Pride" with relative ease.
- Force Fault: Due to being non-Force June suffers just as Katria does in the area of Force use or Force combat.
- Gun to a knife fight: June has no experience with blades and if one were to be put in her hands she would not know what to do with it outside of wildly slashing or stabbing with hopes of striking her target.
In a galaxy as vast as the one known to those living around Corellia and Coruscant space easily became lonely and desolate. Thus was the case of June Tal following the collapse of Corellia. With little in the way of money and property following the destruction of their home, June's parents abandoned her; leaving her to survive in a harsh, cold galaxy while they sought new avenues without the burden of caring for a young child.
For years she wandered the galaxy, bouncing from willing care taker to kind soul, until she finally reached the breaking point. It was on the planet of Tatooine at the age of twenty that she stumbled upon Katria Vekarr. Alone, desperate and starving the girl took up with the young mercenary with little more in mind than survival. In time, however, she would discover the softer side of her 'rescuer' and find a romantic bond with the woman.
A rough five years came and passed, June becoming the acting pilot of the "Vekarr's Pride" while she comforted Katria on and off. She wasn't sure what to make of Katria's advancement quickly through the ranks of the Confederacy but one thing remained true for the young Corellian: She would follow Katria to the ends of the known universe.
Edited by Katria Vekarr, 14 February 2018 - 07:15 PM.