• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

Cassiopeia Australis

Cassiopeia Australis

Wue'gi'vod, Educator

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 291 posts

She smiled as Lam asked Caz to come us and his words. It was sweet - and it warmed her heart. They loved each other - it was a beautiful sight to behold.

Her attention went back towards Kaine as he sat down with the kids. She had surprisingly became very attached to the kids, Caz, and Kaine. They hadn't known each other long but she knew she'd do her best to keep them safe & happy. She knew they would do the same for her. She nodded softly as Kaine explained what it meant to be Mandalorian.

The next bit that he spoke took her by surprise. She gave a big, heart warming smile. She agreed completely, "I feel the same way."

Her eyes widened and her heart beat fast as she listened to him. She knew of it, but had never seen it happen - nor did she think it'd ever happen to her. She couldn't believe it - she had a family again. She didn't have time to reply before she was basically attacked by five little kiddos. She laughed quietly, enjoying the sudden convergence of the kids. She hugged them as best she could with five kids piling on her.

With a bright happy smile, she looked up towards Kaine and Caz, "Oya," she said quietly, messing up one of the kiddo's hair.

Edited by Cassiopeia Caranthyr, 14 March 2018 - 07:38 PM.

Caz Australis

Caz Australis

I'm Magic!

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 43 posts

"Oya" Caz said with a smile.Kaine's heart had no limit to love.He had this way about him.. he just knew when someone needed him and he opened his arms and clan to that person.Now Cassi was one of them.Their children's sister and teacher.She would be safe and cared for from this day forward.  

"Welcome to the Australis Clan, Cassi.We are very happy to have you in the family.Whatever you need, or want, we will do what we can to make sure you have it."

Caz moved over to Kaine and settled in the crook of his arm and offered up a kiss to his cheek."Kain'ika you continue to impress me.The space in your heart is immeasurable.You make me very happy."  

Kaine Australis Cassiopeia Caranthyr

8xM9kaxH_o.png  

cazika.png

kainika.png

Cazsig-smol.gif

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,284 posts

Kaine cuddled in with Caz as he smiled around at the myriad of happy faces surrounding him. Each face had a different expression of joy. Cass was bright, the kids were overjoyed, and Caz was warm and satisfied. Kaine imagined his own face radiated the enormous pride he felt at being part of this family.

Wiping away what might or might not have been a tear before any of the kids saw it, Kaine chuckled, clearing his throat before anyone heard the small catch in his voice.

I do my best, Caz'ika. You lot deserve nothing less.

Now, children, just because your teacher is now your sister doesn't mean it's play time. Lessons will be learned. Kaine put just a hint of sternness into his voice, wouldn't do for the kids to think it was silliness hour. Then he relaxed a little.

I think we can have today off to celebrate as a family though. What do you say? 

In response, there were three loud squeals of delight from the older three, followed by two more from the younger two who figured to jump on the bandwagon. Kaine covered his ears in mock chagrin, smiling and winking at Cass.

Volume!

Caz Australis Cassiopeia Caranthyr

mandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw92afyTxB.gifmandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw9

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Cassiopeia Australis

Cassiopeia Australis

Wue'gi'vod, Educator

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 291 posts

They hadn't known each other long, and it was quick, but Cassiopeia finally felt like she was at home. She took a deep breath as she played with her brothers and sisters. She had to hold back her own tears - to finally feel loved, at home, and at peace was an amazing feeling.

She nodded seriously as Kaine said that lessons had to be learned, "That's right. I may be family, but during classes, you guys are my students first." She glanced up to Kaine and Caz with a bright, happy look. It had been a long time she felt this happy.

She laughed at Kaine but made a shhhh noise to the kids as well. They did get a little wild.

"I think a celebration as a family is a great idea." She smiled and rubbed another one of the kiddos hair.

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,284 posts

A muted but intense growl came from the doorway to the hall outside, and Carnifex made his way into the room. Eyes on Kaine, he padded over, and sat down beside the big General.

Oh, sensing there might be food in the offing eh? Kaine reached down to ruffle the Strill's head. Carnifex bared his teeth, but Kaine knew he would relent for the head scratch. 

The kids came over, and, first the little ones, took turns carefully scratching Carnifex's broad head. The strill endured the attentions for a minute or so before standing up and heading out again, most likely in the direction of the kitchen, where Kaine's ears picked up the sound of the two nannies; Lola and Hazel, doing some sort of food preparation.

Kaine stood up, surrounded by the excited kids, and looked to Caz and Cass.

Some lunch, and then perhaps we can take a trip into town?

There was more excited squealing as the five kids ran after the strill towards food. Kaine waited for the adults, they'd proceed at a more sedate and restrained pace, being less excitable than the young ones.

Caz Australis Cassiopeia Caranthyr

mandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw92afyTxB.gifmandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw9

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Gaius Cadera

Gaius Cadera

Adeā€™kaen be Gurlanin

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 372 posts

A loud rumbling would be quite easily heard, and just as noticeable the sound, is the fact that it was a ship landing nearby. However, before any sort of alarm-bells or red-flags would be alerted by those inside, the very distinguishable sounds of strong instrumentals are heard emitting from the landing craft, and almost immediately would it be known that Raiz had returned home. The young Mandalorian loved a small amount of things, and his great love for music was one of them, often known for listening to music through his communication device whilst mid-slaughtering others. As the music stopped resonating throughout the vicinity, the distinct sounds of boot upon earth would be heard at the door before it was opened and the man entered the home.

"Your champion, is here!" the young Mandalorian shouted, the tone clearly jovial and done in jest.

-

Kaine Australis Cassiopeia Caranthyr Caz Australis

Edited by Raiz Australis, 28 March 2018 - 06:42 AM.

Caz Australis

Caz Australis

I'm Magic!

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 43 posts

Caz stood and punched a few things into her comm.  "I'll have the kitchen staff get lunch started.... " Her voice trailed off as she heard a familiar sound outside the homestead.  

"Kain'ika... is that who I think it is?You didn't tell me he was coming home!"  She punched another message into her comm."I guess I better have them make more food."

Caz stood and smoothed her long skirt around her."At this rate, cyar'ika we are going to have to build a bigger homestead!" She patted her hip and called for the dog.  "Come with Momma, sweetness.Children, will you show Cass the dining room?Buir and I will be with you shortly."

Raiz Australis Kaine Australis Cassiopeia Caranthyr

8xM9kaxH_o.png  

cazika.png

kainika.png

Cazsig-smol.gif

Cassiopeia Australis

Cassiopeia Australis

Wue'gi'vod, Educator

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 291 posts

She grinned as she saw the Strill enter the room. She chuckled as Kaine made a comment about food.

Hearing a very loud ship with very loud music... Then a very loud man barge into the home. She perked a brow, wondering who he was. A little cocky but she could sense him joking. Typical Mandalorian.

It was a few moments later that she nodded towards Caz, "Let's go, kiddos," she exclaimed, heading off to the dining room with the kids. After all, she could at least get them so they were sitting down, ready for lunch. Maybe a little less hyped up, too. That may be a goal that she wouldn't succeed in, though.

She sat down with the kids at the dining room table. Then, she pulled out a very small and shiny rock out of a pocket. "Do you guys know what type of rock this is?" She asked the kids with a smile, perking a brow. Maybe they liked weird, shiny looking things. It was always a great introduction with her other students.

Caz Australis | Raiz Australis | Kaine Australis