• Create Account
Photo

Australis Ori'rami'kade

NPC Group Supercommandos Elite Mandalorian Mandalorians Clan Australis MandalArms

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
10 replies to this topic

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,216 posts

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

GENERAL INFORMATION

• Unit Name: Official - Clan Australis Ori'rami'kade (Supercommandos)
    Unofficial - Kaine's Fist
    Also Known As - Kaine's Boys, The Alor's Wrath, The Myrkr Crew, Kaine's Bastards, others too rude to list here.
  • Affiliation: Mandalorian Clan Australis, Kaine Australis, Mandalorian Empire
  • Classification: Commando Unit
  • Equipment: Sidearm Rifle Support Heavy Shield

COMBAT INFORMATION

• Availability: Rare
  • Deployment: Limited
  • Strengths & Weaknesses:
    Excellent close combat and ranged combat.

Weak against heavy armored vehicles and mechanized units.
    Vulnerable to repeated or heavy EMP activity
    Not equipped for prolonged engagements

• Description: Founded by Kaine Australis himself as the original backbone of Clan Australis, the unit has existed as long as the Clan, founded by the original corps of six supercommandos that joined Kaine in forming Australis. Since then the Clan has expanded well beyond its original purpose, though has always maintained a commando corps, and within it, a super elite supercommando corps, answerable only to the Alor, outside the normal chain of command. This is the Australis Ori'rami'kade. One can only be selected to join, there are no applications, and only Australis can become Australis Ori'rami'kade, though they do serve alongside other Clans freely.

The modern Australis ori'rami'kade corps numbers only a few dozen full members in a clan of over five million, and generally only ten are on active duty at any one time, the rest are in reserve. They operate either in squads of four, or very rarely, the entire group of ten. Deployments of ten ori'rami'kade in a single location are rare, restricted to full scale warfare, even then usually they are in such demand they are spread thin. Seeing more than a handful on any one field of battle is extremely rare. They wear no uniform, their armor is a mix of colours and styles. They are unique among the Clan only in that they are a standard apart, in ability and equipment. Their bearing and the respect they are shown by the entire Clan reflects this. They can be marked out by their preference for MandalArms weaponry, few can afford such rare and expensive weapons. This however makes replacement of their gear a slow, expensive, and time consuming process.

Fielding the latest in state of the military technology, and wearing the most advanced armor possible with the cutting edge of Mandalorian innovation, these men and women of many species are bonded by blood, battle, struggle and undying loyalty to not only their Alor and their people, but total and complete victory. They do not accept second place, or failure. They are Clan Australis' finest warriors, and share the best martial traditions of a hundred worlds. 

Edited by Kaine Australis, 04 March 2018 - 09:59 AM.

8GgZsVc.gifAKMqA8R.gif128RWQJ.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

Kalyn Shif

Kalyn Shif

"Mara"

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 11,461 posts

Under Review

Kioxes.gif

Kalyn Shif

Kalyn Shif

"Mara"

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 11,461 posts

Kaine Australis

Please pick one or two roles and focus on them; currently you have them fulfilling four separate roles and while some may overlap, I feel it would be unlikely that they could act as both a Personal Guard and as Military Police while remaining efficient at both.

One of the weapons (the Autocannon) has not yet been approved, and as such this submission will not be able to proceed into approval stages until it is.

Could you please also separate the equipment into an actual list. Right now it is difficult to tell that they are different items, even though every word is a different link.

"Excellent close combat, ranged combat, assault, shock troops." - pick one/two of these things for them to be "excellent" at, and bump the others down to simply good. I'd also like to see one more weakness to them, being that both of the presented weaknesses are highly situational. The majority of people they'd be going toe to toe with won't be in a heavily armoured vehicle, or mechanized.

A bigger issue I'm seeing right now is numbers. You state that there are a couple of hundred to this group, yet all of the equipment you linked are marked as Semi Unique. Semi Unique items are only capable of being used by up to 10 characters per the Factory rules ( Semi-Unique (Maximum of 10 characters) ) So this is going to have to change. Either make these an extremely smaller group, such as a single squad (or two given that you state they operate in squads of four), or switch out their weapons and gear.

Small Edit: Could you also make sure you link the Mandalorian Empire under Affiliations, please

Edited by Asha Hex, 02 March 2018 - 11:58 AM.

Kioxes.gif

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,216 posts

Asha Hex No worries, i've fixed it so operationally there are only ten at any one time, as well as the other edits you asked for.

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

Kalyn Shif

Kalyn Shif

"Mara"

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 11,461 posts

Kaine Australis

"or platoons of twelve"

As stated, the highest number there can be at any one time is 10 due to the equipment availability. It should also be noted that if you plan on having others in reserve, they either won't be having the same equipment or they will not have their own variants of the equipment. Thankfully there's no armour listed, so that shouldn't be too big of an issue, but I would like it referenced somewhere that what they've got is what they've got equipment wise. There'll be no way of regearing them with the same things should weapons be lost or damaged (unless you made more of them through the Factory)

Kioxes.gif

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,216 posts

Asha Hex Whoops, sorry, i missed that. Edits have been made. :)

Edited by Kaine Australis, 02 March 2018 - 12:52 PM.

KaineSig.gif

Kalyn Shif

Kalyn Shif

"Mara"

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 11,461 posts

Kaine Australis

Thank you for working with me on this.

Trainee Approval, Pending Primary Approval.

Jairus Starvald

Kioxes.gif

Jairus Starvald

Jairus Starvald

Eidoloclast

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,521 posts

Kaine AustralisAsha Hex

As per the new Codex regulation please scale down the size of your image, or put it between spoilers.

Also- your hyperlinks seem to be blending into one another in several places, please put spaces between them so people don't misclick. I like the idea of these guys sharing ten pieces of equipment though, hilarious idea I love it.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,216 posts

Jairus Starvald Cheers mate! All sorted now I think.

KaineSig.gif

Jairus Starvald

Jairus Starvald

Eidoloclast

• Codex Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 2,521 posts

Kaine Australis

Looks good now. Should get insurance on that equipment tho.

Pending secondary approval!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Allyson Locke

Allyson Locke

Safety

• Administrators
    • Character Bio
  • 8,327 posts

Approved