OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To display the details of a Pellaeon-class Destroyer modified under supervision of Thrael in light of his joining the Republic Remnant.
- Image Source: Here.
- Canon Link: Here.
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: Here.
- Manufacturer: Formerly Kuat Drive Yards centuries ago; Currently Mitth'rae'leios engineers via the Republic Remnant.
- Model: Pellaeon-class
- Affiliation: Mitth'rae'leios and Republic Remnant
- Production: Unique
- Material: Durasteel (Frame), Quadranium (Plating), Transparisteel (Viewports) and Agrinium (Reactor shielding)
- Classification: Destroyer
- Length: 2000 meters.
- Width: 900 meters.
- Height: 400 meters.
- Armament: Extreme
- Heavy Turbolaser battery (40)
- Long range Heavy Turbolaser battery (20)
- Medium Turbolaser battery (50)
- Ion Cannon battery (40)
- Long range Ion Cannon battery (10)
- Tractor beam (5)
- Proton Torpedo launcher battery (10)
- Defenses: Extreme
- Hangar: Low: 4
- Taera class Swarm Drone x 96
- Maneuverability Rating: Very Low
- Speed Rating: Very Low
- Hyperdrive Class: Average: 2
Precision Navigation System
- Hypermatter Annihilator
- Secondary reactor
Missile Deactivation Transmitter
Diagnostic Systems Diverter
Dynamic ICE Breaker Utility
FAST - backup
Crystal Gravfield Trap
Dedicated Energy Receptor
Anti-Ion Emission Tracers
Right ID Redundant
III-a1a Primary Hypermatter-Annihilation Reactor
- Primary reactor
Gravity Well Projector(s)
- Formidable firepower: Like and unlike the traditional Pellaeon-class Destroyer the Thrawn's Legacy is equipped with an immense amount of firepower, including a small range of weapons to defend the aft of the vessel; guarding against a common and uniform weakness of Kuat Design Destroyers.
- Superior defenses: Despite being equipped with a number of measures and countermeasures dedicated to this purpose, the Thrawn's Legacy is quipped with both Thermal and Molecular Shielding; effectively providing it with a high level of defense against most attacks.
- Cloakless stealth: While the Thrawn's Legacy cannot traditionally cloak itself, lacking a Stygium Cloaking Device, it can go undetected through space unless measures are taken on the part of enemy vessels to detect it. Including but not limited to emission tracers, a sensor mask and a universal jammer.
- Slicing security: With a team of slicers in consideration for his crew, a suite for the Thrawn's Legacy was included to defend against slicing activity as well as to promote slicing activity on the part of the Legacy.
- Gravfield warfare: Due to dedicated energy output from two different reactors the Thrawn's Legacy was equipped to both project a gravity well and a gravfield trap simultaneously were the need to arise during subspace combat.
- High energy output: Using both a large and small hypermatter reactor simultaneously, with the former being used as a secondary, the Thrawn's Legacy was capable of putting out an immense amount of energy to it's numerous measures and countermeasures.
- Equipped for War: Much akin to it's namesake, Thrawn's Legacy, the vessel was equipped to cover every range of naval warfare at almost every level. With no stone left unturned it would act as the hand of Thrael against his enemies.
- Powersuck: Despite being built and equipped with two different types of Hypermatter Reactor the Thrawn's Legacy was still a ridiculous sucker of power, making it a prolonged challenge to keep the ship operating at maximum capacity should all the systems be demanded at any one time.
- Weak Maneuvers: The Thrawn's Legacy's size made it virtually impossible to make any kind of advanced or fancy maneuvers and thus it required it's shields alone to defend it against oncoming ships and attacks; making it significantly more vulnerable than it's smaller counterpart.
- Crawling Through: Due to the vessel dedicating most of it's power to it's various systems, weapons and defenses the Thrawn's Legacy lacked dramatically in speed. It was capable of traveling through hyperspace at a decent rate but any amount of free space travel was laughable.
- Unstable Reactor: Due to the incorporation of two different types and sizes of hypermatter reactors, the Thrawn's Legacy was continually at risk of chance that one of the reactors might melt down or malfunction; No level of agrinium shielding would prevent a full meltdown, especially if the reactor was struck damaged during an attack.
- Slicing Alert: With so many features and measures taken into account, many of them requiring a great number of computers and suites across the vessel, the Thrawn's Legacy was at risk of being sliced should a dedicated slicer take interest in infiltrating it's system.
- Ion Warfare: Like any other ship the Thrawn's Legacy was vulnerable to ion and electromagnetic damage, especially should the ion shield go down during combat or space travel.
- Fighter support: Due to it's lowered hangar capacity from that of a standard Pellaeon-class (given the lack of TIEs) the Thrawn's Legacy was dedicated to relying on automated craft instead in larger number for efficiency.
Description: The Galactic Empire had disappointed him, the Galactic Alliance proved large enough to survive without his direct support but his work was not finished. Within the months following his departure from the Galactic Alliance for Hutt Space and the Republic Remnant's territory the Chiss dedicated his waking hours to a close-chest project. His engineers went to work, his crew working tirelessly under ridiculous conditions on the advancement and empowering of a salvaged and refurbished Pellaeon-class Destroyer; a destroyer from his days in the Chiss Ascendancy's naval corps.
The name for his project? The vice of his days absent from a military power? The Thrawn's Legacy.
For months he oversaw the construction, the alteration and augmentation of the already formidable vessel. Scrounging parts from the other ships he had left abandoned upon his dedication to the Empire, the Chiss observed the construction of a vessel to suit every one of his combat needs with the assistance of Skrilling class scavenging vessels to move the components in free space; a ship to rival others in a way he had not seen since the induction of the Chimaera by Thrawn in the annals of history; a history he had studied for countless hours during his years in the academy. Nearly exhausting a large deal of his assets from his time with the Chiss Ascendancy and his brief tour with the Galactic Empire his endeavor slowly proved fruitful mere weeks before his descent to the world of Ruusan; where he would meet with the a member of the Remnant.
He had built a weapon unlike a great many others and he was prepared to put it to use against their common imperial enemy.
Edited by Mitth'rae'leios, 20 March 2018 - 12:18 AM.