• Intent: To create a front line army unit for ME Faction RP
  • Image Credit: Link
  • Role: Front line rank and file soldiery
  • Links: None

GENERAL INFORMATION

• Unit Name: 4th Mandalorian Assault Division "Mandokar Knights"
  • Affiliation: Mandalorian Empire
  • Classification: Medium Infantry
  • Equipment: Duraplast armor Armorweave underlay, Thinsuit. Lightsabers, Durasteel shields, Mandalorian T-visor helmets

COMBAT INFORMATION

• Availability: Unique
  • Deployment: Limited
  • Strengths & Weaknesses: 
    Force Users of average Knight proficiency (Force Speed, Force Push/Pull, Precognition). Their command over the Force ranges from Acolyte to Knight levels.
    Adept in lightsaber combat
    Heavy shields and decent armor
    Unique combat style; lightsaber and shield
    Outstanding for breaking enemy lines of resistance

Vulnerable to Ysalamiri
    No ranged weaponry
    Heavy shield and armor make them less mobile and agile than unarmored force users
  • Replenishment of lost Knights can be difficult as force users are uncommon, so these units are more susceptible to attrition

Description: The Mandokar Knights are unlike any of the other units drawn up, trained, equipped and deployed by General Kaine Australis. They are force using, lightsaber wielding armored titans, like nothing ever deployed by Mandalorian forces since the Mandalorian Knights of the Neo-Crusader fame.

Only ever deployed to the direst and most strategically important battle zones, the appearance of the Mandokar Knights will stiffen the resistance of friendly forces, and chill the enemy to the core. Resplendent in solid armor with fine red capes and T-visored helmets, Mandalorians with lit lightsabers and force powers, advancing on the enemy. Not fun to face down. They are afforded much respect, even by the elites of the other Assault Divisions. No one wants the 4th to be with them, because that means you're in the deepest of poodoo.

Due to the front line, typically in your face deployment of these beings, casualties are a fact of life in the Assault Divisions. Continuous training camps on dozens of worlds train the next generation of Mandalorian warriors to replace those who fall, so that there will always be an army ready to fight for the Mand'alor against all enemies. This is especially necessary for the 4th, like the 8th, has very specialized recruitment and training needs, and as with the 8th, recruitment and replenisment of lost personnel goes much slower.

Edited by Kaine Australis, 15 March 2018 - 05:55 PM.

8GgZsVc.gifAKMqA8R.gif128RWQJ.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

Feeto Chivaro

Feeto Chivaro

Renegade Rodian

• Writers
  • 1,014 posts

Kaine Australis

Under review.

natu_by_creepyjellyfish-d7a499c.gif
9m2XrCd.png

Feeto Chivaro

Feeto Chivaro

Renegade Rodian

• Writers
  • 1,014 posts

Kaine Australis

Image Credit: Link

Please link to the DeviantArt submission page itself.

Availability: Unique Deployment: Minor

Please drop deployment to "Limited", as this is a Force Sensitive unit armed with lightsabers. 

9m2XrCd.png

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,158 posts

Feeto Chivaro No worries, all fixed.

8GgZsVc.gifAKMqA8R.gif128RWQJ.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

Feeto Chivaro

Feeto Chivaro

Renegade Rodian

• Writers
  • 1,014 posts

Kaine Australis

Approved, pending secondary.

9m2XrCd.png

Zeradias Mant

Zeradias Mant