• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

Bambi

Bambi

A little slow, but I get there in the end

• Writers
  • 103 posts

Just what it says on the tin!

How's my roleplay? What needs work? IC, OOC, my characters, storylines, ideas, grammar? I wanna hear it all! I want to know what you guys like, what's been working, and what I can work on to become better. (Me? Competitive? Nah...) I would really love to hear whatever you have to say on my RP, I promise I can take it. 

I've been meaning to put up a thread like this for a while now, but seeing as I've been around for a little while now. So come on, you know you want to... so hit me~!

Zephyr Carrick

Zephyr Carrick

Run'Katkta Ohvita

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 3,603 posts

*Slaps* You asked for it. 

On a more serious note, I have been writing with you on various characters with various stories we have had, and I have enjoyed all of it. I really like your writing style(Totally didn't convince you to write in first person), and I also want to see more before I can give you anything heavier on how your writing is going. 

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,696 posts

tenor.gif

Bambi

Love your work, totally unbiased and nothing to do with any extra-curricular activities that may or may not have involved a hot tub.
I like your writing style, and i dont usually enjoy firstperson, but i do enjoy your stuff. You write very well.

128RWQJ.gif2afyTxB.gif8GgZsVc.gif

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Rex Taff

Rex Taff

jatne beskar'ad master

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,112 posts

Bambi

After reading your last character Bio, I have nothing to say you are amazing keep up the good work

Droidmaster3.gif

Company - Mirdirmorut

Aspri

Aspri

Fallen Angel

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 17 posts

Bambi <3 that is all

Angel1.gif

Chikako Liona

Chikako Liona