• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Darth Animus

Darth Animus
  • Writers
  • 654 posts

faction_star-wars_empire.png?crc=4964587

The Fel Empire

The Galaxy burns in the fires of endless war. Sith run wild without check, slaughtering all in their path. Jedi, the Guardians of Peace and Order in the galaxy now fight wars of expansion and conquest, or have become so corrupted they are no longer recognizable. Numerous factions have formed, fighting each other for control of the galaxy, rather then seeking to help it. That must end.

It Shall End. 

-----------------

Hi guys, so as you can guess by the title, this is a interest check for a new faction, The Fel Empire. It will be based around the old Fel Empire from the Legacy Era, with some noticeable changes. It is my favorite faction of all time from Star Wars lore, both Canon and Legends, and want it to make a grand appearance here on Star Wars Chaos. If you would be interested in joining us, please let me know below to see if we can get some traction here, or if you have any questions, I will be happy to answers those as well. 

Edited by Toran Fel, 28 March 2018 - 05:59 PM.

image0.gif

Darth Carnifex

Darth Carnifex

Immortal Sith Emperor

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 14,707 posts

Ah, Fel Empire #3

I think I have enough room in my schedule to kill another Fel Emperor.

Darth Animus

Darth Animus
  • Writers
  • 654 posts
I look forward to the chance to...discuss that.

image0.gif

Oscar Saint-Just

Oscar Saint-Just

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 19 posts

Since there are now four separate Imperial/Sith-based factions (Galactic Empire, Sith Empire, First Order, Fel Empire), I am curious as to what this faction intends to do.

Darth Animus

Darth Animus
  • Writers
  • 654 posts

As during the old Fel Empire, this Fel Empire will focus on the policy of Victory Without War. Providing humanitarian aid and support to worlds, and peacefully wherever possible bringing them into the fold. We shall spread the Imperial ideals through peaceful absorption of worlds. While we will not shy away from the use of military force, it is not our first choice. The Fel Empire also has moved away from absolute authority in the Imperial Throne and Moff Council, instead it will be spread between the Emperor, Moffs, and elected representatives from all member worlds.

Oscar Saint-Just

Edited by Toran Fel, 29 March 2018 - 02:13 PM.

image0.gif

Oscar Saint-Just

Oscar Saint-Just

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 19 posts

Well that sounds interesting, if it becomes a parliamentary/constitutional monarchy in some way. Will it still have an Imperial Navy, Stormtrooper Corps, etc.?

Toran Fel

Edited by Oscar Saint-Just, 29 March 2018 - 02:29 PM.

Darth Animus

Darth Animus
  • Writers
  • 654 posts

Yes, the Fel Empire still maintains the Stormtrooper Corps, Imperial Navy, and all the other organizations generally rolled in with the Galactic Empire. In addition, the Fel Empire also has the Imperial Knights, an organization of dedicated force users devoted to keeping the Fel Empire on the right course.

Oscar Saint-Just

Edited by Toran Fel, 29 March 2018 - 02:30 PM.

image0.gif

Oscar Saint-Just

Oscar Saint-Just

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 19 posts

Toran Fel

In that case then I think I will join. I was in the Galactic Empire but it seems like they aren't having any events or anything going on, and that's usually how I get started roleplaying, so if the Fel Empire will have more activity and could use a naval officer then I will probably join.

Darth Animus

Darth Animus
  • Writers
  • 654 posts

We are just getting started out and have loads of things planned for the coming weeks. And we are always looking for naval officers to join our ranks. 

http://starwarsrp.ne...the-fel-empire/

image0.gif

Savik Fel

Savik Fel

Character

• Character
  • 13 posts
I feel threatned by this. Do not try me

Darth Carnifex