• This topic is locked This topic is locked
26 replies to this topic

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,422 posts

Gir Quee I've reduced it to a single yaret-kor and brought the range back to average, removing the "rush" part of the attack so they just blow, rather than rush at an enemy ship and blow.

Would this be able to be used for say a planetary mine shell if it were dropped to Limited? That's the intention here so i'm happy to do so if i can produce and use that many at Limited.

Kaine1.gif

“It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.” 

RoQEwot.gifBombad-General.gifMpNVDrh.gif

Armor - Gun - Cannon - Kad'Kyramud - Jetiikad'ika

SoA-3.gif

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Factory Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,376 posts

Would this be able to be used for say a planetary mine shell if it were dropped to Limited? That's the intention here so i'm happy to do so if i can produce and use that many at Limited.

By planetary mine shell, you mean something that hang out in the atmosphere or lay down on the ground? Something to deploy in orbit en masse? Or something else?

As always, a lower production gives you more leeway, but until I fully understand what you're going for, I can't give you a firm answer on that. Of those that I mentioned, I don't see an issue in terms of overall concept, but a lot depends on the exact wording involved (and the affiliation if it's "limited" production).

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,422 posts

Gir Quee Really just want to be able to use a bucketload of them to protect a single planet.

Kaine1.gif

“It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.” 

SoA-3.gif

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Factory Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,376 posts

Kaine Australis, I don't see an issue with that in concept. But again, that's going to depend a lot on the affiliation. For example, that's probably not possible with something like "All Mando planets", but if it was something like "Mandalore defenses", that would be fine.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,422 posts

Gir Quee Specified that they're to be used for Mandalore's planetary defence system only.

Kaine1.gif

SoA-3.gif

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Factory Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,376 posts

Awesome. Pending Secondary Approval. Thanks! Jamie Pyne

Posted ImagePosted Image

Lily Kuhn