• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Savoh Iaht

Savoh Iaht

Not Your Typical Ubese

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 117 posts

Hello, I've been working up an idea for a ship. However, it would be manufactured by as species and not a company or faction. Would this be possible, or would I need to make an independent faction for the species to do so?

Thank You 

mWQgE8x2_o.png

bzx9smL.gif

John Locke

John Locke

Character

• Factory Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 366 posts

As far as I'm aware, and the Factory staff can correct me if I'm wrong, but there needs to be a manufacturer that can be linked for the ship. A lot depends on the size of the ship but you yourself could be the manufacturer on behalf of your species if it's small enough, or you could approach a faction/company and ask them if they would be willing to let your species use their shipyards to construct the ship.

Savoh Iaht

Savoh Iaht

Not Your Typical Ubese

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 117 posts

John Locke

Okay thanks, I'm just wondering because I have a neat little idea for a ship I want to make for species I've been working on. But since their kinda unfriendly, it wouldn't make much since to have someone else make them. 

mWQgE8x2_o.png

bzx9smL.gif

Zahori Denko

Zahori Denko

Athora

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,020 posts

You would think just link the species, depending on what you plan on making. If it's a single ship without any restricted materials then yes just linking the species as a manufacturer would be fine. Also has to fit within production/fielding limits here.

lxMkKLY.png
rzPvjWG.gifB3VMgGH.gif