Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,272 posts

giphy.gif

Myrkr System

Approaching the green ball of Myrkr aboard his flagship, General Kaine felt the relaxing joy of returning home that was familiar to all soldiers. He stood at the observation deck, watching the ships and fighters go by, letting the crew run the ship, enjoying the view.

Myrkr, a different Myrkr, but the same planet, had been his home for three decades. This one was now home too, in a curious series of events that had seen a new Clan Australis thrive here, far in the future from where the old one had died.

The Myrkr system now showed visible signs of the Australis presence, from the lightstealth patrol ships that flitted in and out of the outer system; the eyes of the Empire, to the defence stations and orbital platforms that hung above Hyllyard City.

On the planet below, millions of Mando'ade went about their business, working, training, and living together. Australis army units trained with infantry and air units in combined arms exercises, utilizing the massive untamed jungle and forest areas to great effect.

Above them in space, fleets of warships were either roaming on patrol, trading low power fire in wargame drills, or docked with one of the many spacedocks and stations Australis had built here. Kaine watched it all, always looking for an improvement or an enhancement. To a Mando'ad, one's home could never be safe enough.

To Kaine, the price of such freedom was eternal vigilance.

Caz Australis Rex Taff Raiz Australis Kei Raxis Nibsani Quoron Cassiopeia Caranthyr Gerarich Thanor Skye Australis N'Jay Crowe

Edited by Kaine Australis, 15 April 2018 - 08:34 AM.

mandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw92afyTxB.gifmandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw9

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Caz Australis

Caz Australis

I'm Magic!

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 43 posts

Caz sat quietly, her eyes closed, her legs folded under her.She listened to her breath as she tuned out the sounds of the ship around her.No matter where they traveled she took some time to call on their blessings and keep them safe.She was eternally grateful that her husband accepted this part of her and made space for her to practice. She sat for a few more quiet moments and then opened her eyes, letting them focus on her husband.she stood and stretched her legs and arms.She needed to know what he needed from her, and wouldn't sit by idly while he went off onto Mykyr.As much as she was a healer, she was a protector too, and couldn't sit by and let him have all the fun.

"Kaine? Will we be much longer?How are you feeling about this? What can I do to help?" 

Edited by Caz Australis, 15 April 2018 - 08:10 AM.

8xM9kaxH_o.png  

cazika.png

kainika.png

Cazsig-smol.gif

Rex Taff

Rex Taff

jatne beskar'ad master

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,112 posts

Rex Taff sneak aboard Kaine's main ship using his stealth ship. Rex eventually found an empty hanger. Leaving his ship behind he hid his force signature and himself using force cloak making it to Kaine's Chambers. The guards didn't suspect a thing and unless they did a ship wise search they wouldn't find him anyways. He walked along the main corridors unseen he found his way to Kaine's quarters. He saw Caz Australis andKaine Australis where both there.

He stepped inside still unseen and after a few seconds he dropped the Force cloak. "Caz a pleasure to see you again. Kaine you really need to get your security systems fixed, I made it here not being seen once." He said laughing. He was wearing his Raven Armour, his helmet was clipped to his belt alone with a light sabre staff and something that looked like a scroll. "So you were looking a shoring up your defences here. Tell me what you want and I will requestion it somehow." Rex said smiling still standing just inside the door way.

Edited by Rex Taff, 15 April 2018 - 08:06 AM.

Droidmaster3.gif

Company - Mirdirmorut

Kei Raxis

Kei Raxis

The Wild Side

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,124 posts

Myrkr

853 ABY

Kaine Australis | Caz Australis | Rex Taff | Nibsani | Quoron | Cassiopeia Caranthyr | Gerarich Thanor | Skye Australis | N'Jay Crowe

Kei watched from a viewport as his ship floated in space.

He had been on Kaine's flagship before, it wasn't unusual for him to be on someone else's ship. He allowed his eyes to drift to the planet below, the big ball of green. Thousands upon thousands, if not millions of Mandalorian's would be down there, going about their regular lives. They would be training, making a living and sleeping, depending on their situation. They were all going about their regular lives, having fun.

The ships flying around, patrolling. Myrkr was one of the securist planets in the galaxy, no-one was getting in there unless they were supposed to be. It meant that everyone on the planet was secure, it meant that Clan Australis was the most secure Mandolorian Clan. The patrol ships in space, plus the ISD from Kei and the flagship from Kaine would keep people away. Kei was aware he wouldn't mess with the ships.

Ships were docking with the space stations in space.

Kei turned from the viewport. He was using the holoprojector to appear to be wearing a regular suit, tailored to him. Underneath the suit was the big Sith armour, the armour that made him a great military leader thanks to the memories of Darth Krayt and Raien Keth as well as his naval dominance that he had always had thanks to the blood that pumped through his veins, the blood that he had inherited from his parents.

And then Kei walked.

Keisig.gif

Gerarich Thanor

Gerarich Thanor

Bigger the ship, the better

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 30 posts

Gerarich stood at his holotable on the Betrayal's Karma's bridge, making sure there were no leaks in the Mandalorian patrols. He took it up as a concern of such gathering of many ships as a priority and decided to help patrol the area. A crew member walked towards Gerarich, holding something with his two hands. Without hesitation, Gerarich asked...

"What are you holding?"

"Your Vine-coffee sir."

"Oh, yes please put it down on the holotable."

He grabbed the Vine-coffee and took several sips, enjoying the taste. Gerarich walked over to the Bridge's Viewports, with the coffee in his right hand, and spectated the training exercises. Kaine's flagship was easily noticeable in the background, it was the largest ship around.

His own ship was training also, 3/4 of the crew members were doing combat training in the Hangar, Mess Hall, and even in the Infantry Barracks. Gerarich remembered the hassle he had to go through, the crew members wanted to train but weren't too keen to move heavy stuff around. The crew members who weren't practicing combat were doing target practice with small flying disks, using the turbolasers.

Another crew member walked up to Gerarich, holding a new coffee cup and this time a holopad. Gerarich handed him the finished coffee cup and took the new one along with the holopad. The holopad had some of the Betrayal's Karma's system reports and access to the primary weapon features. Gerarich then said...

"Hey, you! Pull up some of the training exercises on screen."

Kei RaxisRex TaffCaz AustralisKaine Australis | Nibsani | Skye Australis | @N'Jay Crowe| Raiz Australis | Cassiopeia Caranthyr | Quoron

Edited by Gerarich Thanor , 15 April 2018 - 10:07 AM.

fYLqCWs.pngkyutSlA.png

Ship - "Betrayal's Karma"

Nibsani

Nibsani

You don't own me

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 67 posts

Well... this was interesting.

I'd been on ships before. My former master had loved nothing more than taking a few of us with him when he travelled, showing us off to his guests. But this vessel was unlike the pleasure cruisers I was used to. Where were we going? Home, the general had said. I'd later learned that the actual planet was in the Myrkr system, a system I hadn't heard of before now. To be honest, I wasn't entirely sure why Kaine had me on board, as far as I could tell, this was just a patrol. There were other ships around, but now, standing on the bridge, my eyes were fixed on the planet below. 

It was beautiful.

I wasn't sure where Kaine was, exactly. This ship was huge. No doubt the woman I'd seen earlier would be near him as well. The crew notwithstanding, for now, I was alone with my thoughts. My life had taken a turn I hadn't expected it to. Mandalorians? Never would I have guessed that I would run with them. A small smile crept onto my lips as I considered what my future might entail.

My hands had been laced together behind my back, but one dropped to the weapon on my hip. Never had I been allowed to carry a blaster before. That didn't mean I didn't know the grip from the barrel, or what the little button on the side did. In fact, I was more than okay with people believing just that. It was one of the reasons I'd been so excited to see that not only was the blaster especially compact, but it had pink accents. 

Pink.

I knew what I would look like, a young blue twi'lek with lekku tattoos, a little pink blaster pistol, and no real task right now? I would have looked like some side-piece, a ship decoration. Never would they have reason to suspect anything else. Go ahead, underestimate me.

I bit my bottom lip in an attempt to smother my grin and turned from the bridge. My intention was to wander through the ship, and see what mischief I could get up to.

Gerarich Thanor Kei RaxisRex TaffCaz AustralisKaine Australis 

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 3,272 posts

The system filled the floor to ceiling transparisteel windows of Snaggletooth's observation deck. Kaine checked his chrono, almost time now, he thought to himself. But his family were here, and there was still time for family. Always.

Kaine put an arm around his wife, giving her a smile and a knowing wink, then turned to greet Rex.

Security is lax because most of them are on my new flagship, which should be arriving soon. Don't let the easy entry fool you, old friend.

He gestured to the starfield, where dozens of Clan Australis warships hung against the black of deep space, with the deadly looking GT-1 of Captain Thanor standing out among the smaller vessels.

We've made a good start here, but I intend that this Clan not be taken unawares, nor caught with our pants down and holsters empty. Recruitment has gone well, and you've each played a part in that. I'm hoping our new friends and family can join us soon, aboard our newest and deadliest toy, which i've taken the liberty of naming Terror Australis.

Kaine looked to the edge of the system, then to his chrono, then back out to the stars.

Any moment now.

As if hearing his words, flashes and flickers lit the area, resolving into one, then ten, then twenty, then over a hundred ships all came out of hyperspace. Mandalorian Star Destoyers, Onderon Class destroyers, Dxun cruisers, frigates, corvettes, and one enormous battlecruiser painted Australis black and green. Kaine wouldn't even attempt to suppress the grin that threatened to split his face.

rfEsK6p.png

Music plays...

We're home.

Then he hit a button on his arm, putting his voice out across the fleet.

::Fellow vode of Clan Australis, you have my thanks. None of this would be possible without each and every one of you. I am truly honoured to serve Mand'alor alongside each and every one of you. FOR MANDALORE!::

Caz Australis Rex Taff Nibsani Gerarich Thanor Cassiopeia Caranthyr Kei Raxis

mandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw92afyTxB.gifmandalorian_flag_by_cassiecros13-daanvw9

S7IVynM.gif

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but for others, I can kill.'

Caz Australis

Caz Australis

I'm Magic!

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 43 posts

Caz took her place next to her husband and moved in as he put his arm around her. "Rex it's nice to see you this day.I'm glad you are here." 

She looked at who she was surrounded by.They did have a motley crew.She smiled at the young blue twi'lek that seemed to be enamored by the ship and her new weapons.She was a lovely little thing.Caz could feel she was excited and in awe of what she was being brought into.She made a mental note to ask her husband about her later.For now she needed to be present.

She looked up at him and smiled.  "I'm proud of you Kain'ika.You've done well, cyar'ika." She remembered this man as the rogue she met and fell in love with so many years ago.She had watched him take that energy and direct it into building his clan.A clan she was proud of.He never hesitated to bring home those that needed a family and accept them unconditionally.She couldn't ask for anything more.  

She smiled as she watched the ships appear.It was a grand sight.She was excited for what was to come.

Kaine Australis Nibsani @Gerarich Thano rKei Raxis Rex Taff

8xM9kaxH_o.png  

cazika.png

kainika.png

Cazsig-smol.gif

Skye Australis

Skye Australis

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 8 posts

The young blonde was sitting at her desk in her quarters, working on her blasters. While it had been a while before she used them, and she wouldn't be using them for a while yet, it wouldn't hurt to disassemble them, polish them, and reassemble them. After about half an hour of cleaning the blasters, she stopped and leaned back in her chair. Skye was still in disbelief. Just three years ago, she was a street rat on Lothal trying to survive on her own. Now, after meeting Kaine...she was now something else. Something more than a simple pickpocket and part time bounty hunter. She was a part of a greater cause. She was part of a family. However, she still wanted to find her biological parents. She needed to know. What happened to them? Where are they now? Are they still even alive? Should she even care? 

These thoughts ran through mind while she took care of the blasters. At this point, the simple exercise was therapeutic for her. After she finished with the blasters, Skye holstered them and moved to the bed and laid down on it. She raised her armored hand palm stretched out towards the ceiling. Even after three years of being a Mandalorian, it was still so surreal for her. She found herself thinking about psuedo existential questions. What if Kaine hadn't found her? Where would she have been now? Did she even want to know? She harshly banished the dark thoughts to the back of her mind. She shouldn't focus on the past. Rather, she should focus on the present. She was a Mandalorian. Nothing else. That's all that matters now. 

As she swung her legs onto the floor, she felt the ship shudder as it left hyperspace. Skye stood up as she listened to her father's voice flood the room. At the end of the short speech, Skye went over to her helmet and picked up. For what seemed like a long time, she just stared into the T slit visor that appeared to be so sinister the first time she saw it. Now, she felt comfortable staring at it. Skye lifted the helmet to her head and slid it on. It sealed with a soft hiss. As she started to the door, she hesitated. Should she just stay here, locked up in her room? No. She wanted to see Myrkr for herself. The door closed behind her as Skye walked out and headed for the command bridge. 

Caz AustralisKaine AustralisNibsaniGerarich Thanor Kei RaxisRex Taff 

Gaius Cadera

Gaius Cadera

Adeā€™kaen be Gurlanin

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 372 posts

Beep beep, beep beep, beep beep. The annoying sound of the communications device that every Australis has upon their person would give out a thrill beeping, and as soon as they would press the recieve button, a loud music would begin blaring into their ears.

-

-

"Battle-station, Terror Australis. Battle-status, giving moral to the men and women of the bridge. This is Raiz Australis, your self-inserted captain speaking, and I would like to ask that you take your blasters off of stun, and get your minds into the hunt. Haili cetare!" The transmition of the young Mandalorian's voice ends, but the music continues until its finale. Whilst the music had continued, the young Mandalorian continued to jam out to the music whilst the good men and women of the Australis bridge department, simply ignored him as this was a very common thing for the man to be doing. Oh how excited he was.

-

Kaine Australis Skye Australis Caz Australis @Nibsani @Gerarich Thanor Kei Raxis Rex Taff

Rex Taff

Rex Taff

jatne beskar'ad master

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,112 posts

Rex left the two after sharing his fill of the new flagship. There was someone he was looking for right now. One Skye Australis. He knew she would be heading towards the bridge so he did exactly that. He made it first and stood there chatting with the crew. The gift he had brought hiding inside his robes. He hoped he was right in thinking that she would be headed this way. He would wait here for her either way.

Droidmaster3.gif

Company - Mirdirmorut

Skye Australis

Skye Australis

Character

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 8 posts

Skye walked down the long corrider. There was heavy activity as various crewmembers carried out their currently assigned tasks, taking care of last minute preperations as the flagship approached Myrkr. She made it to the turbolift at the end of the corrider and pressed the button that took her to the bridge deck and laid back against the wall of the lift with her eyes closed. The turbolift halted and continued on as crewmembers and droids got off and on. Eventually, she got to her intended decision. 

As the turbolift doors opened, Skye went out into the corridor and made her way to the bridge. When she got to the entrance, the blast doors opened and she went inside. The bridge crew were just as active as the rest of the crew on the ship, and Skye noticed a man who was chatting with various members of the crew. She felt...drawn to him, and new something about him was off. She assumed the man was one Rex Taff. Curious, Skye stealthed her way to him to see if she could catch him off guard. 

Rex Taff

Rex Taff

jatne beskar'ad master

• Character
    • Character Bio
  • 1,112 posts

Rex heard the blast doors go and immediately felt the girl's presence. But he continue to chat with the crew. She didn't need to know he had already spotted her.He could also feel the purified sith crystal around her neck. Interesting. He finished up talking to the bridge crew before long. By then she had managed to get rather close to him. He smiled she was stealthy, a worthy opponent if she learnt how to hide her force presence she might have actually had a chance.

kytzqkd1.png

"Ahhh, Skye Australis I know you are sneaking up on me there." He would turn and look her in the eyes. "I have a gift for you young mando, if you are willing to learn it is your. If not then I will have to keep them until you are." He would pull the clothe containing the gift. She would be able to feel the crystals within the sabres. Rex was no longer hiding there presence.

Droidmaster3.gif

Company - Mirdirmorut