OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
Intent: To make a heavily modified YV-2000 for Logen and his Crew
Image Source: Star Citizen Starfarer google search
Canon Link: YV-Series
Restricted Missions: If Needed
Primary Source: The Starfarer- Star Citizen
Manufacturer: CorelliSpace, Modified by Logen Brunner and Crew
Affiliation: Logen Brunner
Material: Durasteel, Transparisteel, Other Standard ship components
Length: 101 meters
Width: 46.5 meters
Height: 23.5 meters
- 1 Dual Medium Turbo laser turret DORSAL
- 2 Dual laser canons turrets AFT
- 2 Dual gimble mounted heavy laser canons BOW(port and starboard sides of the bridge)
- 1 Concussion missile launcher (4 missiles)
Maneuverability Rating: Average
Speed Rating: Average
- Tenloss HFB-HVV Fusion Reactor
- Painted Racing Flames, myth has it that it makes a ship or craft go faster.
Hyperdrive Class: Moderate Class 1
Cargo Capacity: 290 tonnes
MIN CREW: 4
- 8 Fuel pods ( Can be interchangeable with storage pods)
- External probes and dual-pressure access nozzles ( Scooping space-born gas and refueling)
- Escape pods
- Cap Drains
- Artificial Gravity
- Ionic Shielding
- Life Support
- Life sign detector
- Inertial Damper
- Life Form Indicator
- Aural Sensor
- Hyperwave Signal Interceptor
- Long-range Sensor
- Targeting Sensor and central linked fire control
- Wide-range Sensor
- Anti-ion Emission Tracer
- Crew Quarters (With male and female refreshers)
- Complete Galley
- Captain Quarters with master control desk (Private Refresher)
- Medbay (2 beds) with medical droid and one bacta tank
- Able to collect and refine fuel with out going to a refinery
- Refuel ships on the go
- Fuel Pods/ Cargo Pods are able to be aborted in case of emergency
- With military grade shielding and a layer of matrix veneer she can take a beating and keep on ticking
- Upgrade to weapon systems give the Forlorn Hope more hitting power
- Fueling is very dangerous
- Transporting Fuel is Dangerous
- Large Bulky silhouette, makes for easy target
- Pretty much a space turtle, the belly is its weak side. Taking it from top or front is not advised.
- The heavy modifications and tinkering that has been done to the ship and her systems have made the Forlorn Hope a bit finicky. Constant maintenance and repairs are needed to keep her operational. The chances of system failures are high and troubleshooting is needed especially if on the run.
- The Ship and her Modifications were expensive and have put Logen Brunner in heavy debt with Garba the Hutt.
Description: Logen Brunner and his crew call the 'Forlorn Hope' home. She is a new beginner for some of the crew members and for her Captain as the promise wit the ship's multi role capabilities opens up the market further for the chances of wealth to be gained. Unfortunately in order to get his hands on the brand new YV-2000, Logen had to seek out Garba the Hutt for a loan. The crew will now have to christen the ship on the run, taking jobs where they can get them to pay down the loan and its hefty interest rate for their lives depend on it.
The ship has been heavily modified, inside and ...... outside. A crewman named Reggie had taken it upon himself to give the new ship a proper makeover. Complete with voluptuous murals of scantily clad women and to top it off with racing flames. Sides from the unique paint job, the ship has plenty of systems that have been tinkered with and jury rigged by Logen and crew that have the skill to do so. Such modifications have greatly improved the 'Forlorn Hope' beyond the base model YV-2000. But with such outlandish engineering comes great risk and danger for now that the ship may be above peak capabilities she is also very finicky and prone to crippling system failures.
Edited by Logen Brunner, 17 April 2018 - 10:09 PM.