OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a rabbit droids as an RP expansion as well as a new droid for the CIS
- Image Source: https://blenderartis...ot-Bunny-Rabbit, https://blenderartis...ot-Bunny-Rabbit
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: CIS
- Model:Bunny Bots
- Production: Minor
- Affiliation: CIS
- Modularity: N/A
- Material: Durasteel, droid components, Blaster components, De-ionizers.
- Classification: Fourth Degree
- Weight: 20kg
- Height: 0.5m
- Movement: Bipedal
- Armaments: Blaster cannon
- Misc. Equipment: Heuristic processor
- Blaster Cannon
- Heuristic processor
- The droid has de-ionisers so as to make it more defend able against ion attacks
- Blaster cannon hidden behind the droid's eye.
- They're capable of 'faux-learning' or adding to their knowledge base within the confines of their programming due to the Heuristic processor
- Vulnerable to Acid.
- Small Stature - the droids are Lacking in Strength
- Appearance - they are very unique and Stand Out In a Crowd
Srina Talon came to the minister for science with an idea of some bunny droids that were sentience. Rex agreed to this and put them into production. The de-ionizers were added to make it more defend able against Ion attacks. A blaster cannon was installed behind it's eye to also compensated for it's size however it is one shot only weapon after which the droid must recharge itself before being able to fire another shot. Due to all these though made it more vulnerable to acids. These bunnies always come in pairs ALWAYS and can't be separated or else there 'faux-learning' will no longer work. 'Faux Learning' - So the limits of their programming would be to being with the same as a battle droid. Running into battle without a thought but as they fight someone they begin learning better ways to fight, or other solutions to a problem.
Edited by Rex Taff, 17 April 2018 - 05:40 PM.