PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Name: Project Damocles
  • Manufacturer: MandalBioEng
  • Homeworld (optional): None
  • Production:  Unique
  • Affiliation: Kaine Australis
  • Modularity: No
  • Legal Status: Illegal
  • Ingredients: Synthetic biological components, Yuuzhan Vong biotic components

TECHNICAL INFORMATION

• Classification: Toxin
  • Method of Consumption: Liquid (Sprayed)
  • Average Life: Extremely short lifespan when exposed to the elements. Rapidly deteriorates outside of a host organism. Once host is infected, causes slow, agonizing decay and death in Yuuzhan Vong and derived species. Rapidity depends on level of intoxication.
  • Nutritional Value/Allergies/Side Effects/ Purpose: No effect on native species. Deadly to all forms of Yuuzhan Vong life. High risk of mutation if released unrestricted into the environment.

SPECIAL FEATURES

• Incredibly toxic effects on Yuuzhan Vong and Yuuzhan Vong biotic technology

Strengths:

• Potentially murderous effects on all forms of Yuuzhan Vong related lifeforms

Weaknesses:

• Pathogen is rapidly neutralised by exposure to the outside world, must be ingested by host immediately to have an effect
  • Ineffective against native galactic species, flora and fauna.
  • Risk of mutation if released uncontrollably into the wild

DESCRIPTION

Upon being thrown forward 800 odd years in time, General Kaine's darkest fears were realised, learning that the Yuuzhan Vong were once again present in the galaxy at large. Once he had founded MandalBioEng, Kaine commissioned a black project to look into forms of offensive biowarfare against the extragalactic species.

Knowing from his years of war of the existence of such a weapon, Kaine and his eggheads managed to reproduce a useable form of Alpha Red, which they dubbed Project Damocles. Highly virulent to all forms of Vongese technology, Kaine is now armed with the ultimate antidote to any further attempts by the Yuuzan Vong to dominate the galaxy.

Designed as an absolute last resort to protect Mandalorians and the galaxy as a whole, personal control of the project and any produced Damocles materials are kept securely under the watchful hand of Kaine himself, and known only to him and the Mand'alor outside of the project.

This is one of the weapons Kaine hopes never to have to unleash, but decided was necessary to have in the locker, just in case.

Edited by Kaine Australis, 19 April 2018 - 09:14 PM.

“It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.” 

SoA-3.gifkaine-sig-1.gif

RoQEwot.gifBombad-General.gifMpNVDrh.gif

Armor - Guns - Cannon - Kad'Kyramud - Jetiikad'ika

The Major

The Major

The Hunter, Waxing

• Factory Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 513 posts
<p>Under Review.</p>

mKQltGf.png?1

The Major

The Major

The Hunter, Waxing

• Factory Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 513 posts
Airborne pathogen

Airborne pathogens that can spread, infect and essentially wipe out a planet of a species is considered on the level of a superweapon. As you well know, I love drugs and viruses, but site rules are very specific for a reason. 

Please redesign the vector of transmission and how this can spread so that it is more in line with site rulings that are established for balance.

Kaine Australis  

Edited by The Major, 17 April 2018 - 06:37 PM.

mKQltGf.png?1

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,133 posts

The Major

I've added limits that it is rapidly made ineffective if not immediatly ingested by a host, and that it must be spread by fluid transfer.

“It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.” 

SoA-3.gifkaine-sig-1.gif

The Major

The Major

The Hunter, Waxing

• Factory Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 513 posts

The method of introduction is still set to: 

Method of Consumption: Airborne pathogen

And that is at conflict with:

Can only be spread from an infected host by bodily fluid transfer such as sneezes or more intimate contact.

Which would make it an infectious virus and not an airborne pathogen. Unless you're saying it is first spread by dumping it into the air. Which again makes it tow superweapon range.

mKQltGf.png?1

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 1,133 posts

The Major I've changed it to a liquid, so what i'm aiming for now is a non-persistent chemical weapon effect. I've also removed the ability for an infected host to infect others.

SoA-3.gifkaine-sig-1.gif