OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To create a medium turbo laser battery for future subs
- Image Source: http://battlefront.w...avy_Ship_Cannon
- Canon Link: NA
- Restricted Missions: NA
- Primary Source: Turbo turret
- Manufacturer: HLCS & HSCS
- Model: FAW-1
- Affiliation: Closed-Market
- Modularity: Targeting computer can be customized
- Cost: 1800 GCR
- Classification: Long-range Turbolaser
- Size: Average
- Weight: Heavy
- Ammunition Type: Power Cell and Gas Canisters
- Ammunition Capacity: Large enough to not be a problem in battle
- Reload Speed: None
- Effective Range: Long (High)
- Rate of Fire: Low
- Stopping Power: High
- Recoil: Low
- Has an integrated FAS-1 computer system to allow better targeting
- Medium: Is fast enough to target lighter ships like freighters and fast corvettes but well armed enough to engage cruisers and other ships of the line.
- Long Energy High Range: Still packs a punch with it's shot still carrying it's energy over a decent range.
- Not Specialized: Cannon deal with fighters and small attack craft and does not have the power to take on larger ships that most heavy turbo blasters deal with.
- Rate of Fire: Though not as slow as larger turbo blasters it still has a slightly lower then average rate of fire.
Needing a crew of around 2-3 people the FSW-1 is the first of the HSCS and HLCS line of weaponry for all walks of life, for ship weapons or base defense the FSW-1 is a jack of all trades. With an integrated targeting computer (though you own can be used) the blaster battery giving users an ability to lead target with greater affect to make the most of each shot. Though closed market Harley it quite lenient in supplying this weapon to people.
Edited by Harley Fenstermacher , 16 April 2018 - 08:52 AM.