OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: A module flamethrower to attach to blaster rifles.
- Image Source: N/A
- Canon Link: N/A
- Restricted Missions: N/A
- Primary Source: N/A
- Manufacturer: Raxis Technology Incorporated
- Model: R001 - Firelauncher
- Affiliation: Open Market
- Modularity: No
Production: Mass Produced
- Easy to attach
- Controllable gas flow
- Fire - A module flamethrower that shoots fire. Thismodle increases the damage of any blaster rifle by adding a very large flame thrower onto it.
- Controllable - The gas flow can be controlled to allow for a very large flame or a very small lighter.
- Small - The gas bottle, while replaceable is extremely small and therefore this module only lasts for about seven or so minutes, depending on flame size.
- Heat - The module is made of metal and therefore gets rather warm and is pretty dangerous to touch.
Raxis Technology Incorporated has a number of designs from it's former life as a regular design company. This is one of those, a design that Kei took and chose to make real. Produced in the factory on Balmorra, the module has a number of uses from a very basic lighter to a the transformation of a blaster to a full flamethrower to burn buildings, corpses and anything else that could require burning. The module excels at turning a regular blaster into a flamethrower, but it struggles a lot with the limited amount of gas and the overheating that occurs due to the metal.
The module is designed for open market sales, however it is also designed to be attached permanently to select weapons produced by Raxis Technology Incorporated. It's designed to serve the public as a good weapon as well as to serve militaries to allow them access to a new weapon that soldiers can use should they ever have a need to experience a new weapon, or to burn something down or hide a corpse.