• Intent: A fast, maneuverable scout fighter for Mandalorian forces
  • Image Source: Link
  • Canon Link: None
  • Restricted Missions: None
  • Primary Source: None

PRODUCTION INFORMATION

• Manufacturer: MandalArms
  • Model: F-11
  • Affiliation: Mandalorian Empire (General Kaine's forces)
  • Production: Limited
  • Material: Duraplast, Reflec, Transparisteel, Agrinium, Circuitry

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Scout
  • Length: 9 meters
  • Width: 3.5 meters
  • Height: 3 meters
  • Armament: None
  • DefensesVery Low
    Duraplast hull
  • Squadron Count: Average: 12
  • Maneuverability Rating: High
  • Speed Rating: Extreme
  • Hyperdrive Class: Average: 2 

STANDARD FEATURES

• Sensor suite
  • Inertial dampeners
  • Inertial compensators
  • Communications Array
  • Navigation System
  • Life Support System
  • Pilot grav couch

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

Strengths:

• MBE-1 Facilitates access to the MBE network of jam resistant comms and sensors
  • High maneuverability thanks to powerful vector thrust and low mass
  • Extreme speed thanks to high powered thrust afterburner
  • HIMS allows the fighter to enter interdicted space

Weaknesses:

• No armaments whatsoever
  • Very light hull, unable to take even glancing blows from other starfighter weapons
  • No countermeasures or defensive systems

Description

The F-11 was designed completely around the ship's engine and powerplant, which takes up a majority of the space in this compact and sleek design. Built for speed and maneuverability to the exclusion of attack and defence, its sole purpose is to penetrate enemy space and report back what it finds, using speed and maneuverability to avoid trouble that it has no way of dealing with.

As light as it could be made, with every sacrifice made to save on weight, even a high speed ram from one of these flimsy craft would do little damage. This the F-11 is built for one tactic; running away. Something it does extremely well. With such high speed and maneuverability, inertial compensators and dampeners protect the pilot, as does the agrinium shielding between the pilot's couch and the engine just behind.

Coated in stealthy reflec, the F-11 is intended to be a hard to detect fast moving blip on an enemy radar, soon forgotten as its intel allows more hard hitting friendly forces to come in and deal a savage blow to the enemy.

Edited by Kaine Australis, 21 April 2018 - 11:12 AM.

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

8GgZsVc.gifAKMqA8R.gif128RWQJ.gif

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,874 posts

Under Review.

KULV1Mo.pngARav83L.png

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,874 posts

HIMS allows the fighter to enter interdicted space or leave it at will

HIMS is not typically found on small craft like starfighters because of its relatively large size. I'd like to see a pretty significant weakness added to this or be one rating lower overall than normal to account for this. 

I should also point out that HIMS does not allow ships to escape from interdicted space: it only allows increased penetration of existing interdiction fields as the ship reverts out of hyperspace.

Coated in stealthy reflec, the F-11 is intended to be a hard to detect fast moving blip on an enemy radar, soon forgotten as its intel allows more hard hitting friendly forces to come in and deal a savage blow to the enemy.

We probably need to clarify a bit more about this ship's stealth properties. Ifthis is going to be really hard to detect, we'regoing to have to increase production to account for that. At minor production, the amount of stealth that this ship would have would be pretty limited, mostly to longer distances.

Overall, this ship is currently two ratings too high just to get normal balance (not including the HIMS balancing, if you take that route). 

KULV1Mo.pngARav83L.png

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,515 posts

Gir Quee No worries, decreased production to Limited and dropped Maneuverability one rating.

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,874 posts

Ratings adjustment looks good.

Affiliation: Mandalorian Empire Production: Limited

Ifyou'll narrow down the affiliation to meet the new production of "limited" please per the template.  

HIMS allows the fighter to enter interdicted space or leave it at will

HIMS does not enable ships to jump out of interdiction fields. If you'll remove "or leave it at will" from this section please.

I don't follow the balancing concept for the HIMS right now. Can you elaborate on that for me please?

KULV1Mo.pngARav83L.png

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,515 posts

Gir Quee No worries, i reread your last post. I've removed the incorrect HIMS reference and further dropped a rating.

KaineSig.gif

Gir Quee

Gir Quee

Directorate Officer

• Roleplay Judge
    • Character Bio
  • 4,874 posts

Awesome. Pending Secondary Approval. Thanks! Jamie Pyne

KULV1Mo.pngARav83L.png

Zef Halo

Zef Halo