SPECIAL FEATURES

• Armor Piercing Rounds
  • Void Stone sliver
  • Heavy stopping power

Strengths:

• Talk to the hand - Resistant to Force use for deflection or redirection
  • Coming through - Potentially capable of piercing armor

Weaknesses:

• My ears! - Louder report than a standard round, and virtually impossible to suppress due to the bullet's design
  • Close enough to smell - These subsonic rounds have a very limited range

DESCRIPTION

Designed by MandalArms as an answer to the most dangerous and powerful Force users in the galaxy, the Howl rounds are a dedicated solution to the issue of dealing with beings that can throw starfighters with their minds. With a tough Mandalorian Steel casing, the rounds contain only their metallic mass with a tiny sliver of the rare void stone in the core helping them to reach their target unassailed by space magic.

Too late, a Force user will realise that he or she is unable to deflect the otherwise nondescript bullet coming straight for their personage. Too late, as the armor piercing shell with its voidstone aura, an aura that is so small it only extends around the bullet casing itself, so small is the amount of precious voidstone used to create these rare projectiles, makes a hole in their armor and hopefully their force using self.

Because of the expense and difficulty in acquiring any quantity of void stone, the miniscule amount MandalArms was able to acquire was only enough to produce 10 rounds. Thus they are kept under the personal control of General Kaine Australis himself, and reserved for the most deserving of targets.

Edited by Kaine Australis, 20 April 2018 - 07:11 AM.

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

8GgZsVc.gifAKMqA8R.gif128RWQJ.gif

Lily Kuhn

Lily Kuhn

Empress of Teta

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 18,451 posts

Don't waste the shot - Extremely rare and difficult to produce

This is not a weakness.

Still just a bullet - Can be stopped by particle shields just like a regular projectile

This is not a weakness. If it could penetrate particle shields, it would be a strength. 

Posted Image

Kaine Australis

Kaine Australis

Coopers Cooler

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 2,515 posts

Lily Kuhn No worries, i have replaced the weaknesses.

'It gives me strength to have somebody to fight for; I can never fight for myself, but, for others, I can kill.'

KaineSig.gif

8GgZsVc.gifAKMqA8R.gif128RWQJ.gif

Lily Kuhn

Lily Kuhn

Empress of Teta

• Writers
    • Character Bio
  • 18,451 posts

Approved.

Posted Image