Some of you may have noticed (probably not), but over the weekend several updates in Codex went live. Much of these are relatively small, but everything is detailed for you in the patch notes below. Below are some of the bigger changes:
- Semi-Unique is now a population option for Species.
- All Location templates (except Geographic Landmark) now require a Security Rating.
- Force Dead is now an option for NPC individuals.
- Kyber crystals are now considered a Restricted Material for purposes of planet creation only.
- NPC fleet meterage maximum increased to 20km to accommodate SSDs.
- Planet's historical information now requires three paragraphs minimum. "Raw materials" and "ore" must be specific as to which material is being used.
Per usual, submissions which have not yet been approved will be asked to conform to the new templates and rules if they do not do so already.
The Codex team is still hard at work formulating and creating new templates, and we're nearing where we want to be with Lore! We don't have a release date yet at this time, but once we have one, we'll push it out to you all. A reminder as well, Codex has open applications if you'd like to be judge submissions as a Codex Judge. You can find more information here, and feel free to send in an application at any time whether we're advertising it or not!